A = Awesome

I got so tired waiting for some stories about this couple, that i decided to write them myself. I know there are great works of Phaming on Wattpad but the more the merrier right?

Obviously the characters belong to Chiffon_cake

Please be nice to all the writers some of us just want to have fun. 

________________________________________________________________________________

A = Awesome

Ming was thinking about Phana again. The best medical student with a handsome face and dark eyes. His boyfriend from a few days ago, after the two of them accepted their feelings for eachother.

Ming walked over to one of the windows and reflected on his dirty surroundings. He had always loved the engineer building with its big, oiled mechanical lab. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to work hard but he was feeling sleepy. They have been working on a project for a competition, all the universities put their best students to work. P'Forth and other seniors were leading the juniors, but even working with the best they were behind, the project had to be ready for the next morning and he was tired as hell.

His phone was ringing and he quickly answered when he saw the name on the screen

"Hello P'!" he smiled wide at the fact that his boyfriend was calling

"Hi Ming, where are you? Let's have dinner together"

"sorry naa P'!! I'm still at the lab, we have a project that needs to be finished today" he said tiredly and regretting not having dinner with his boyfriend

"Oh it's ok, don't worry, maybe we can have lunch tomorrow?"

"Sure P! I would love to, I have to go! P'Forth is calling me back" he said hurriedly and ended the call.

It was late, and they still had work to do, some of the juniors were asleep already on the floor, and some seniors had taken all the girls back to their dorms. Ming was drinking a coffee that P'Forth had bought for all of them, but his stomach was making sounds. Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the tall figure of P'Phana and P'Beam, they had big bags on their hands. Ming gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was dirty and sweaty, his shirt forgotten over a bench with his tie. He was smiling so big that his face hurt, even if he knew that Phana was a good boyfriend he was not prepared to be the one getting this attention.

The light in the building frames the two doctors making them look like angels to all the hungry engineers.

As Ming stepped outside and Phana came closer, he could see the small smile on his face.

Phana gazed at him with affection as Beam walked to Forth.

"We thought you guys will need all the strength that you can, so we brought dinner for all" He said as he kissed the head hazer, and many guys almost run to the bags as hungry wolves

Phana took Ming face in his hands caressing under the junior eyes "you look tired""Im ok, stop it P', i know im sexy but i'm all dirty right now" he laughed as Phana got a red face. "Thank you for bringing dinner, you didn't have to". His boyfriend was awesome thought Ming looking deep into Phana eyes.

"It was my idea!, our dear Phana just wanted to come and get you" Beam pointed while forcing a spoonful of rice on to Forth mouth

Then the doctor spoke in hushed tones, "Shut it Beam"

Ming looked back, even more happy and sitting in front of the other couple, taking a box with food, and a drink. "Thank you P' but I doubt that P'Forth would let me go, we still have to finish" he replied.

"Yeah not happening Phana, my junior is one of the best, i can send a few others back but not him"

"Ohhh someone has a favorite" mocked Beam "do i have to be jealous?"

"Not at all babe" Forth kissed Beam smiling

They looked at each other for a while and then Phana said "start eating, or should I feed you like a kid Mingkwan?" Ming started to smile wide and then opened his mouth "ahhh"

"Brat" smiled the doctor, and got to the task of feeding his boyfriend, "I have an awesome boyfriend!" revealed Ming with a delighted grin, earning a few Awws and cat calls, Phana looked a little embarrassed, his emotions making him blush like a schoolgirl.

"Get to eat or get back to work!" Ming scolded the engineers who got back to their food quickly.

Phana smiled noticing how his moon had so much power over the pack of wolves "No, i have the awesome boyfriend"

________________________________________________________________________________

How was it?, Im very sorry if it has gramatical errors, english it's not my first lenguaje so maybe I'm a little bit rusty.

I hope you guys like it, i will continue this thing to the Z.