part 7

Target 325 votes

Target 325 votes..

Okay guys so let me share something with you all.. so as you all know I went to eye clinic for eye check-up and I embarassed myself very badly.. I went inside only to slipped but I clutched the chair orelse my legs kissed the floor 😂😂😆😆😆 that was hell embarassing so many peoples were there.. and when I was done with my check-up I pulled the push door and said "doctor uncle the door isn't opening" there was a guy who laughed out so loudly and I just wanted to hide under my bed and my mom she just slapped her forehead and dragged me out 😆😆😂😂😂..

Thanks for all the sweet comments guys and yeah I am fine.. it's been more than 2 years I am chasmish 😆😆😆🤓🤓

Nan's pov..

"Now it's time for dance" said raj uncle...

"Manik go and ask nandini for dance" why sasumom why I don't want to dance with him..

He being obidient mamma's boy came to me and ask me for a dance..ohh okayyy listen there was no sweetness in his voice he is just an arrogant jerkass..

"Aahaaa Mr Malhotra I have better dance partner" I replied and went to dad..

"Dad may I have a pleasure to dance with you" I asked forwarding my hand..

"Why not beautiful lady" he placed his hand on mine and other on my shoulder and we started dancing..

I glanced at my arrogant patidev who is huffing like a mad bull as he is getting angry... come on he is soo self obsessed usne socha bhi kaise that I will dance with him after what he did with my new car..

He freaking broke the headlight of my new baby..

"You also broke the headlight of his car" my heart screamed which I royally ignored..

"Nandini see there" dad said pointing towards the direction and my eyes widened.. that jerkass is dancing with my mom.. how dare he?

"Princess are you getting jealous because he is dancing with your mom" dad asked.

Jealous huh? No no i am not jealous he can dance with any other chick I don't have any problem but why my mom..

"No dad ofcourse not because I am dancing with the handsome boy on earth" he smiled and patted my head..

I looked here and there to found rishabh is dancing with neonika aunty and raj uncle diya all the couples are mismatched here still it's cute.. but that ass is dancing with my mom whyyy..

"It's time to change the partners and get back into the matched partners" host announced and changed the song...damnn it's one of my fav song..