part 13

Okayyy hiii cupcakes I am so sorry for being late

Okayyy hiii cupcakes I am so sorry for being late.. updates will be regular from next week hopefully ♥️..

"What was that?" Manik asked narrowing his eyes as soon as the girl left..

"What what?" She asked acting innocent..

"Don't pretend Nandini you aren't innocent" he said and she smirked..

"I don't think I did anything wrong that girl was sticking to you so I just said the right thing" she replied rolling her eyes at him..

"Do you care if she stick to me or not huh?" He asked seriously walking forward.. she took two steps backward..

"Nope I don't care about anything but we are bounded by marriage right and you are my husband also" she replied looking here there..

"So you finally accepted the fact that I am your husband" he asked with a smirk tucking her hair strands behind her ear...

"Sometimes we have to accept the bitter truth of our life" she said with a sad expression making him shocked...

"So you don't have any problem of me being your husband?" He asked and she moved backward once again her leg tripped and she was about to fall but before that he hold her by her waist..he pulled her close making her breath hitched..

"I asked something" he mumbled tucking her hair strands behind her ear and she wriggled in his grip being nervous while he was enjoying her situation..

She looked at his smirk plastered face and idea popped in her mind..she encircled her hands around his neck making his eyes widened..

"I don't have any problem" she whispered her one hand was on her nape while the other one was on his jaw..He was shocked by her move..

"Why will I have problem you are my husband my patidev" she whispered leaning close to him while her thumb caressed his stubble jaw..

"So now you tell me do you accept me as your wife?" She asked caressing his arm..

"What are you doing?" He moved back as she was about to remove his blazer.. she laughed out loud seeing his face he was actually nervous..

"Manik your face" she laughed out loud and manik made a face..

He went close to her and pulled her to himself once again making her gasp " don't think that I am nervous I can do so many things with you but I am controlling myself because I know you won't like all those now" he whispered in her ear kissing it lightly and left her..

Now it's her time to be shocked..she was rooted at her place..

"Back to earth Mrs Malhotra abhi tak toh maine kuch kiya hii nahi hai aur aap toh abhi se mere khayalo mein kho gayii" he said with a naughty smirk and she punched his arm murmuring "asshole"