part 10

Ok so first thing I am so sorry for being late😄😄😄😄

Ok so first thing I am so sorry for being late😄😄😄😄.. as I already said in my note that I wasn't well but now I am fine.. so here is the update ♥️

It's not a short update btw😳😳

2 days later..

"Ohh myy God doll what you did with your closet" ishita said as soon as she opened her closet..

Nandini looked at her and passed her a sheepish smile and ishita glared at her in return..

"Doll you have to clean all the mess" ishita said and her eyes widened shock..

"Not today mom please I am going out with friends" nandini said..

"No doll you can't go anywhere today just clean your closet" nandini made a crying face..

"Mom pleasshhh" she said like a baby while pouting..

"No doll you have to clean all this and it's final" ishita said sternly...

"Fine Mrs Murthy" nandini said and stood up wiping her fake tears making ishita chuckled..

"Accha listen doll me and your dad is going out to one of his friend's house we will come back soon take care of yourself and rishabh" ishita said and she nodded obidiently..

They left after sometime..

Tu Ho Gayi One To Two
Oh Kudiye What To Do
Oh Ho Gayi Munde Di
Tu Turu Turu Turu..

We can heard the loud indian songs were bursting in music system..

Ohh yeah it's nandini she is cleaning her closet while singing loudly..

Nashe si chadh gayi oye
Kudi nashe si chadh gayi
Patang si lad gayi oye
Kudi patang si lad gayi [x2]

Her phone rang which she didn't care and did her work..

DJ waley babu mera gaana chala do
DJ waley baabu mera gaana chala do
Gaana chala do...
Gaana chala do...

After she done with her work she turned off the music system and laid down on the bed..

"Proud of you Nandini Murthy" she said and patted her shoulder..

Her phone rang again making her groan in frustration

Nan's pov..

Why everyone loves to call me.. urghhhh I took my phone from the side table and checked the number aahaa dad's call..

"Yeah dad say?" I asked as i picked the call..

"Hello Miss actually it's not your dad he met with an accident and he is unconscious and the lady with him is also unconscious I am taking them to xyz hospital please come there as soon as possible" said the person and cut the call..