part 9

So the next update is here do hit the star button and leave your precious comments ♥️

And silent readers start.. voting orelse I will stop writing 😑😑😑😑

"Hello bhabhi jii" cabir wished her and I can saw her expression she is getting angry..

"Aahaa Mr whatever my name is Nandini so call me with my name" she replied looking at him..

"Takkar kii bandi mili hai Malhotra" cabir whispered in my ear..

"But you are manik's wife na" cabir said..

"But I am not used to it!! Nandini would be fine" she replied with a tight lipped smile..

"Ok leave all this so first let me introduce myself hii i am cabir dhawan manik's bestfriend" he forward his hand for a handshake..

"Nandini" she replied shaking hands with him..

"Bharat milap hogaya right so now let's go" diya said excitedly..

I sat on the driver seat with cabir and diya nandini and rishabh sat on the back seat..

"Waise bhai bhabhi is looking beautiful today hainaa" diya said as I started the car..I looked at her through the mirror she was busy using her phone..

Why she has so much of attitude man?

"Say na bro" diya whined..

"Shut up diya" I scolded her..

"Nandini you know what manik always talks about you" cabir said and my eyes widened..

All the jokers are in my car today..

She forced a smile.."guys please turn on some songs please" nandini said..

"Bhai hates listening songs in car" diya said..

"Actually your brother is really boring and old diya" she said smirking..

She called me boring and old..huh? I am just 25 and she is calling me old.. how dare she?

"Indeed bhabhi bhai is really boring" diya said and hi-fied her..

"Diya" I glared at her.. she just give me one of her innocent smile..

She is not innocent...she is a little devil..

Nandini turn on the song and cabir raised the volume..urghhh how they listen those songs with higher volumes urghhhh.. concentrate on driving Malhotra warna accident hojana hai..

Found you when your heart was broke
I filled your cup until it overflowed
Took it so far to keep you close (keep you close)
I was afraid to leave you on your own