part 12

Ok so next update is here do hit the star button and leave your precious comments ♥️

Next morning..

Rishabh and diya stepped inside the hospital room and was shocked seeing manik and nandini's state as they were sleeping closely to each other..

Manik was leaning back on the sofa while Nandini's head was on his chest his hand was wrapped around her shoulder..and nandini's hand was on his waist..

"Don't watch their private moment" rishabh said placing his palm on her eyes..

She slapped his hand and whispered yelled at him "stupid they are just sleeping"

"Let's wake them up because it's mom dad's time to wake up..what if they sees them like this it will be very awkward" rishabh said and she nodded.

Rishabh was about to wake them up when diya hold his hand.."just a min let me click their picture first" she said..

"No no diii will kill us" rishabh said being scared...

"Shut up" she said glaring at him and then took out her phone from her pocket.. she clicked two three pictures of them and then smirked..

"Bhai wakeup" diya said softly shaking his shoulder..

"Dii wakeup" rishabh said..

"Let me sleep yaar diya and go back to your room" manik mumbled in sleep..

"Diii wakeup na please" rishabh said shaking her hand..

"Bhai wakeup" this time she shake his shoulder tightly.

He stirred in sleep and she too and both opened their eyes and got shocked seeing their position.. they stood up with a jerk looking here and there while diya and rishabh were trying hard to control their giggles..

"Shit this soo embarrassing" she thought..

"So freaking embarassing" he thought..

"Woh.. woh.. what you both are doing here?" Manik asked..

"Woh bhai actually na mom sends breakfast for uncle and aunty" she paused "and sorry bhai and bhabhi we didn't mean to broke your beauty sleep but it's already morning" she said in teasing manner and manik glared at her in return..

They turned and saw yash and ishita was already up and listening their rants..

"Good morning mom dad/ aunty uncle" they wished them.. and yash and ishita wished them back..

"Are you both fine now?" Nandini asked and they nodded happily..

"Dii go home and freshenup" rishabh said .

"Yes doll go home we are fine now" ishita said..

"Bhai you also go home I am here with rishabh ok we will manage" diya to manik..and he nodded..