Chapter 4

I aimed and shot at many henchmen. Knocking about 15 down. Tntina and Skye were both shooting many of them too. Midas was by himself fighting off about 25. He looked like he was having trouble. Meowscles and Peely were helping the henchmen with guarding the vault. But where was Maya?

Many of our henchmen were being knocked. I tried to help them by giving them bandages, but I could only save a few. I frowned.

One of the shadow henchmen tried to come up behind but I grabbed their collar and shot them.

Grabbing your pocket knife I started to run at a group of them. Slitting their throats and slicing their chests.

Skye and T started to run to the other side of the building. There were more? It was just Midas and I. We had knocked about 40 but more had come around. Another 30 left.

"Where do they all come from?" I yelled.

I shot many more henchmen. Knocking them down, I smirked. I heard a loud grunt. Looking to your left you saw Midas he had been shot.

"Fuck!"

I ran in front of Midas.

"I don't need help," he said trying to get up.

"Stay there now!" I yelled.

Midas's POV:

The pain was unbearable. I had been shot. Y/n threw some bandages at me.

"Y/n but you can't do this alone!" I said.

She looked back at me with an angry face. I saw her turn back around. Gold was spreading up from her feet. By now her body was covered in gold. She started to run at the group of henchmen.

She began to touch all the henchmen, turning them to gold. After she stopped heard her heavily breathing.

"Y/n?"

She slowly turned around, her body Turing back to normal. Y/n jumped down to my side.

"Midas, are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine."

She could see right through me.

"Your not fine! You don't mind if-

"I don't mind,"

She slowly unbuttoned my shirt. Y/n took off my shirt and the grabbed the bandages. I saw a light tint of pink spread across her face. She wrapped the bandages around my chest.

Your POV:

I slowly helped him get up and got him to his room. I laid him down on his bed.

"You'll be okay," I said.

"Thanks Y/n,"

"Just call me if you need anything. I don't want you doing anything that would affect you anymore." I smiled.

"Ok thanks again,"

I waved and walked out.

A/n 💛: Hi, hope you liked this chapter, it's a bit longer than the other one. Making more chapters soon. 💛🥴