Chapter 9

I went to bed thinking, what the fuck is going on. Everyone's quiet? It's unusual. As my eyes drifted off I couldn't stop thinking of Midas and how he was ignoring me all day.

I slowly stretched and rubbed my eyes. Its the weekend so I guess I won't have to do that much. I got dressed and heading to the kitchen. As I walked down the halls, I saw meowcles and Tina playing the PS4 or Xbox (Whichever you prefer) . Grabbing an apple I walked over and sat on the couch.

"Hey Y/n!" Said Tina, trying to look at me while trying to play.

"Hey, how are you guys today?" I asked.

"We're doing fine thanks Y/n," meowcles smiled.

I crunched down on my apple. Hm, I wonder how Midas is today?

"You good Y/n?" Tina looked at me concerned.

"I'm good just thinking."

I jumped up and slowly headed towards Midas's office. I was shit scared. Is he still angry? I knocked on the door, trying not to be nervous.

"Come in!" I heard a faint voice.

I slowly walked in. He sighed

"Midas, hi," I looked down at the floor.

He rolled his eyes. "What do you want?"

I slammed my hand on his desk. "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" I yelled.

His face shocked from the loud noise. He looked frozen.

I paced back and forth across his office.

"What is your problem?you've been ignoring me and it's like you can't even talk to me. You know that hurts when someone does that. Oh doesn't matter you would understand." I poured everything out.

Midas's just looked down, he looked upset. Fuck now look what I have done.

"CAN YOU JUST FUCKING LOOK AT ME!" I screamed.

He slowly looked up.

"Y/n, I need you to get out NOW!" He raised his voice. "Henchmen please take her away!"

Two henchmen grabbed the back of my arms and started pulling me out of his office.

"Just tell me what's fucking wrong because you ignoring me is killing me! Its killing me," my voice cracked. A few tears running down my face. His face filled with nothingness he sent me away.

A/n: I Updated! Hi I'm back, imma update more! Hopefully you like this small chapter! 😇