Chapter 7

It was good to be alone for once. But I felt weird, like someone or something was watching me. It sent shivers down my spine. I will probably get in trouble for being out here alone, without warning anyone.

I laid down on the soft grass. Thinking.

Why did I suddenly feel attracted to Midas? I couldn't stop thinking about him. But he was my boss, I can't feel like that towards my boss.

But I can't help it.

He is so kind, caring and handsome.

I giggled.

I'm so cringey.

I stared off into the distance, still thinking of why I felt this way.

"What's on your mind, love?"

I turned to see Midas sitting next to me. My face turned a shade of pink. I sat up next to him.

"Oh, Midas I didn't know you were there," I said. "How did you find me?"

"My earpiece dings when someone leaves the premises."

"Oh."

"Anyways, what on your mind? You've been zoning out all day," he said.

"I don't know, I just feel different about someone. I can't stop thinking of them."

"What sort of feeling?" Midas looked over at me.

"Like feelings for someone." I looked at the stars and smiled.

Midas sort of went silent for a few minutes.

"Who is this person?" He asked.

"I'd rather not say."

"Come on you can tell me, Y/n." He smiled at me.

I looked over to the hills on my left. I can't tell him, what if he doesn't feel the same. But if I tell him it might be awkward.

Urgh, I'm not sure!

"Y/n," Midas shook my shoulder.

I will tell him. Cause if I don't he will be always be stuck on my mind. It drives me nuts.

I turned to Midas. Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm panicking.

My breathing got heavier and I basically burst into tears.

"Y/n, hey it's okay."

Midas put his arm around my shoulder and slid closer to me.

He turned my body towards him.

"You don't need to tell me if you don't feel comfortable." He smiled.

"I want to tell you, but it's hard for me." I sniffled.

"It's okay, tell me when your ready."

Midas and I laid there for hours. Smiling, laughing, joking. We had an awesome night. But it was time to head back.

"Come on Y/n, it's getting really late."

"Okay, coming."

We jumped the boat and headed back to the Agency. Midas hopped out of the boat and held his hand out for me. I gladly grabbed his hand and carefully jumped out.

"Thanks," I mouthed.

We walked down the hallways being as quite as possible.

There was my room, Midas opened the door for me.

"Midas about earlier, the person was you."

His face filled with no emotion.

But then He leaned in and smashed his lips against mine. Wow, he has such smooth lips. I cupped his face. He pulled away and smiled slightly.

"Goodnight Y/n," he said.

"Goodnight, thank you," I whispered.

I carefully shut the door. I then turned around and slid down onto the floor and blushed. He is such a flirt.

But did he feel the same way? He never said that. But he wouldn't have kissed me, if he didn't feel the same right?

A/n: Hey ya'll. Hope you are enjoying this story. Thanks so much for 200 reads. I was really excited to write this chapter! Love you all 😇✌🏻💕