Chapter 11

A/n: Okay before we start, I'm really sorry I've been really lazy and I haven't been wanting to update. So I may have slow updates from now on, but I will see how I go!

Midas was back to normal! We had been finally talking.

I had been leaving the authority lately. Just hanging out outside of risky. It was hard to be alone though, Midas would always come and check on me. I guess it was cute, but I'd like to be left alone. I think he caught on, cause he doesn't come anymore. But today felt somehow different. A loud scream pierced my ears. Jumping up I quickly looked where it came from. The authority? Please tell me, no! I started running. Speeding off in my boat towards the authority. As I got closer I could see all the agents fighting the shadow. They are back. I slid out of my boat and flung my pistol out. Shooting while I ran. I finally got over to the agents. Midas nodded. Looking over Skye was the one who screamed, she had been shot in the back. Maya was there looking after her. But there was no time to stare, we needed to fight.

As we shot and attacked the shadow, they just kept coming. Our henchmen quickly are wiped out. I kept shooting and looking back towards Midas. He was trying to get backup. But there was no use. I started to run towards many henchmen and turned their legs gold. It spread up their body, suffocating them. Midas ran up beside me.

"I'm sorry most of our agents have been wiped out!" He said. Looking over at Tina. She smiled grabbing her grenades and throwing them, blowing most of the henchmen to pieces. But that wasn't all of them. There was way more. They were stronger. Tina's smile dropped.

"One group each!" I yelled as I ran towards a group of henchmen. There was about 60 each group. Tina and I fought for awhile not realising what happened to Midas. Brutus had appeared in the group he had and we didn't realise?! Midas had been beaten up by Brutus, and he started to drag him away.

"STOP!" I screamed. "Take me, take me, not him!"

Midas shook his head. "Y/n! No! Don't do this please!"

"I have the exact same ability! COME ON! what are you waiting for dumbass!"

Brutus dropped Midas. He waltzed over to me. He grabbed my arm. I didn't pull away, I let him. If it means saving all the agents I will do it.

Tina started to tear up. "Y/n!" Her voice cracked.

Midas face was frozen in shock. "I'm sorry Y/n! I'll save you I promise!" He yelled as Brutus threw me into his choppa.