Annoying Little Sunshine. (Meet)

So yeah, Let's get started!

______

HINATA'S POV

"Oni-chann!" His sister screamed. "Wake up, Oni-chann!"

"Natsu... Five more minutes... It's weekend..."

"No, Oni-chann! It's Monday"

We both went to silent. I didn't knew that it's Monday today, means that we have a practice match! Argh! I'm late

"Thanks, Natsu!"

AFTER AWHILE

"Bye Natsu!" "Bye Mom!" I shouted. I need to hurry up. The practice starts at 7
It's 6:40 argghh! Why didn't I set up an alarm!!

At Karasuno.

"Gomen gomen! I'm late!" I said

"It's alright, Hinata. Just get changed." Our captain said.

"Haii!"

After a few minutes. (Time skip)

"Alright! Let's get started!"

We all shouted "Yes" in unison.

(Bought to you buy Toruu Oikawa favorite food is milk bread)

"We wonn" I'm so tired, I can barely stand. After I drank some water. The new tall guy and I made eye contact.

TSUKISHIMA'S POV

Can that small guy play volleyball? Can he? After a few minutes. It was in the middle of the Second Set. The other team won the First Set. Before, I knew it. The small guy was above me. How can he be so fast??!? He can he jump high?? I- That's Impossible! After that, the sound of the ball spiking on our side was really loud. I didn't know he got that much strength for a small guy.

Yes, I'm pissed because I lost to the King and Shrimpy. I have to cover my ears because they're so loud. Few minutes later, when Shrimpy was drinking some water. We made eye contact.

Why can't I look away?Why can't I break our eye contact?

----
Yeah, That's it. Im sorry its short.
I hope you like it!
Don't forget to comment and Vote!

Bye!