new job.

I get back home and park my car in the garage, there's not enough space for it on the driveway as my parents have four and I had two before I got the subaru. I lock it and shut the garage door. I unlock the back door because my garage is separate from my house and is behind it. Taking my shoes off as soon as I step inside I get welcomed by nothing and no one. Everyone has kind of left me alone. My parents are back in the US with my brother for my dad's work and Grant is probably on his way to or at college. I sigh "Couldn't even leave the dog with me."

I plod back to my room and collapse on my bed. What now? I ask myself. Should i put some music on to drown out the thick silence that floats around, almost hurting my ears. It's like it's trying to swallow me. I walk over to a large speaker in the corner of my room, I turn it on and connect it to my phone. I put my grime playlist on, not very loud but loud enough to take away the silence and provide a little background noise.

I listen for a little while to the different artists and songs. After a while I get up and look around my room. Tidy, only because I was bored though. I check my watch at 1:25PM. Ages before I can text Grant. I walk down the hall and into the quiet and devoid of life kitchen and try to think. I look at the clothes that Bailey had given me. I guess trying this new thing won't hurt. I grab my phone and call Bailey. "Hey Ollie whats up?" He asks "Nothing much just wondered if you had any work for me? I'm a bit bored." He thinks for a second. "Come to mine and I'll tell you."

20 minutes later I arrive at Bailey's... For a third time. I get checked then drive in. Bailey meets me outside and gives me a small phone. "I'll text you the address, this is your work phone don't use yours because the police could bust you, the first client is a panda, not very aggressive, see you soon." He pats my shoulder and I nod. After our exchange I put my stuff on and get in my car.

The burner phone beeps:client address: ** red bridge towers Southampton (red bridge towers is a real place and i didn't want to dox someone). I start the car and drive out of the gate, Bailey runs up behind me so I stop. "I forgot this." He hands me a pistol through the window and I nod a thanks. I put it in the glove box as soon as I can. I'm not a big fan of guns but if i need it i need it i guess.

It takes me about forty minutes to get to red bridge towers as the traffic was bad. I climb out, put my vest on, put my pistol in my pocket and go to the door. It opens with ease and I step into the 1960's tower block and look at the lift. (elevator) There is a sign on the door. Out of service. I sigh and start to climb the stairs. I have to go to floor 18. This tower has 19 floors.

It takes a little while but I get to the top and walk along the many doors until I find the right number. With my heart beating fast I knock and put a bandanna over my face, pulling my hat down a bit too. The door opens and a tall fat panda looks down at me. I'm only 5.8 so not very scary. "Boss wants his money, you have it?" He turns and walks inside the apartment.

"Yeah i got it, he's consistent that dog but he's the best person to buy from." I wait a minute and the panda comes back with a bag and drops it in my paws. "25,000, like he wanted." I look in the bag seeing the money stacked nicely in wads of 500. I count it up and look at the text. "That's it, thanks." I turn and walk off, back down the stairs and out of the door. I take my bullet proofs and the bandanna off then put the gun in the glove box. I put the money on the passenger seat and climb in. I drive off and head back to Bailey's, it only takes 30 minutes this time.

After my checks and the other stuff I hand Bailey the money. "Thanks Ollie, the money will be in your account today, see you later." He waves and I wave back. I head home. "Well that was uneventful." I say to myself as I lay down on my bed. My phone pings. FromNaitionwide: A deposit of £50,000 was made to your account today. Were you expecting this? I send back Y for yes and double check my account for the app. "Damn he really keeps his promises." I say and lay back thinking about everything i'm going to treat my amazing fox to.