Night lights.

I lounge around until 3:20 pm when Grant texts me.

Grant: Hey hon, I've moved to my dorm now, I share it with quite a shy female Red panda so it's okay so far, I'm really tired so I might just rest and sleep today, sorry.

I reply: Aww that's okay sweetheart get some rest, see you later or tomorrow. Love you

I turn my phone off and walk to the lounge and get an idea. I text a few of my friends and manage to get a car meet arranged. Bailey said he'd send a couple of his "employees" to keep things in order, basically to sort out the police and for security from what I can understand.

I watch a series on Netflix for a while and at 5:30pm I grab my Subaru keys and hop in, I connect my phone to my car and play my Grime playlist from where I left it. Stretham by Dave plays through my speakers as I start the car and drive to the meeting place. A beach not far from my house.(streatham dave: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkMQNRYlVAQ )

I arrive first and park facing the road. I get out of my car and lean on the front, waiting for whoever turns up first. Luckily we have an empty lot. I wait five minutes and hear a grinding noise. I know who that is. I look up and sure enough I see a classic red and white mini cooper with a union jack flag painted on the roof. The car parks a couple spaces away and I walk up to it. The door opens and my friend Ian hops out. "What's up dude?" He asks as he closes his door. "Nothing much." I reply. "I could hear you from miles away, really you need to go slower over speed bumps Ian remember when we had to repair your exhaust because your car was too low for a small grass bank at a festival?" He nods."Yeah I should be more careful."

I look up to the road as I hear a sound I haven't heard in a while. I observed a white 1996 Nissan skyline GTR. It parks up and a medium height Border collie climbs out and walks over. "Jacob hasn't seen you in a while." He pulls me into a hug and giggles. "Haven't seen you around really, since all this America stuff." He lets go and ruffles my hair. "I've been doing a lot of work on the skyline." I look it over quickly "Sheesh your mum's probably proud." He nods. "Yeah she said she hadn't seen this car looking so good for years so she's happy." I look at the windscreen and notice some dog tags hanging from the rearview mirror. "Your dad's gonna be proud too." He nods silently and we stand in silence until the others start to fill in.

By 6:10 we have 15 cars in the lot, we are now waiting for Bailey's men and soon enough a black BMW x5 and a black Mercedes-AMG GLC 63 roll in, we hop in our cars after a little bit of socialising and I pull up behind the black mercedes, Bailey's guys know where to go, we are going to convoy to southampton, get some food and then disburse.

The driver pulls out and I follow, we drive the scenic route back to the main road, we drive for 20 minutes until we get to the dual carriageway. An orange 2010 ford focus RS pulls up next to me. He honks and I look at him and shake my head. Were not racing tonight, it was in the message. Bailey's guys do something clever to stop him from being stupid. The X5 pulls up past the line and gets in front of the Mercedes the Mercedes pulls in front of the ford and slows it down until it's forced to join the back of the line. I smile. "Idiot" Soon we get to the flyover in Millbrook, next to Redbridge towers. In ten minutes we get to Southampton city centre and pull into the mayflower parking lot, overlooking the sun setting, the reflections on the sea water. We leave our cars and go and get food from many different restaurants. I got some dinner with Ian and jacob. After that I head back to my car and drive home. It's 10:24 pm when I get back so I take my clothes off and snuggle under the covers, clutching my fox plush, wishing my precious foxy was clutching me.

WRITER'S NOTE:

Hi floofs, sorry i've not updated again life's a bitch but i have six weeks to write in like a week or two, i've forgotten how long now but it's soon. Thanks for hanging around, see you soon. :3

WRITER'S NOTE END.