The Dark Network of Etemon

Everyone was asleep, but I just couldn't. I felt horrible about everything, TK losing Patamon, attacking the others. I couldn't help but let a few tears escape. I cried hunched over. A hand lifted my chin upwards. I was met with Matt's blue eyes he spoke softly,

"Hey, hey, shh. No one blames you, we're not even mad at you. You're our friend and we're in this together until the end." He said this while placing my hair behind me and wiping my face. Matt continued to wipe away the stray tears coming down my face.

"But-but, I hurt all of you! Look at your arm Matt I burnt it. How can you trust me or forgive me?" Matt did look at his arm, but shrugged at it.

"It'll be an interesting story to tell. I lived, didn't I? You were under the control of someone, someone evil. We couldn't blame you for that. Come here."

Matt said as he hugged me tightly, but we had to break apart cause my digiegg was hatching. A white squishy orb with little wings for ears along with a small curled tail. It was Coomon! I hugged her deeply and she, in turn, fluttered her little wings. I brought Matt into our hug so Coomon was in the middle of us. I was happy again. The moment was ruined by Tai.

"All right everybody, wake up! Rise and shine, we're landing at Server." I let go of Matt slowly.

"Thank you." He waved it off with a blush crossing his features. I picked up my bag (I was confused, but thankful to have found it on the raft.)

"Come on, we're gonna be there in a few minutes. We gotta make sure we have everything we need." Tai said pointing off to where Server was.

"We're really there?" Sora asked.

"Well, I'm ready to be on land again." Izzy said as he stood up.

"I'd sure like a bed that didn't move." TK said.

"Wow, that island's huge!" Agumon said as we all looked out to see Server as we got closer to it.

"I'd never seen an island so big." Biyomon said.

"It's not an island; it's the Continent of Server." Tentomon said as Palmon tried to wake up her human since she was still sleeping.

"Mimi, you've just gotta wake up and look at this. We're going to land on a big continent." Palmon said.

"No, I'm getting a pedicure." Mimi whined as she turned over in her sleep.

"Ah, Mimi." Palmon sighed as we all laughed.

"Almost there." Biyomon said as we got closer to the land.

"Server, here we come." TK said.

We were soon at the cliff were we would get off, Tai jumping the distance off first and then he held his arms out to catch me as I went next.

The others all jumped off next, but Mimi was having some problems.

"Come on, Mimi!" Sora called.

"Um, this is a little too extreme sports for me. Isn't there some way I can be air lifted onto the island?" Mimi asked.

"Sorry, we can't just move the continent for you, Mimi. Now according to the map, this is the best beach to come ashore." Izzy said as he looked at the map.

"Just put one foot in front of the other and you'll be fine, really. It's as easy as falling off a log, Mimi." Joe called up making me give him a look.

I don't think that's helping.

"Yeah, well I've fallen off of plenty of logs and it's not as easy as it-WHOA!" Mimi yelped as Whamon jerked his head and made her slip, falling to the beach, right on top of Izzy.