The Piximon Cometh

Recap- We came across a fancy yacht and it was a trap set up by this annoying chicken, but not to worry he ended up being fried chicken, now we're back into the desert.

"OK, I admit a little breeze would be nice, but it's still a beautiful day, don't you think?" Tai asked as we continued our walk in the hot desert with the sun beating down on us.

"Yeah, maybe for a scorpion." Agumon said.

"It's beautiful, isn't it, Joe? And every Crest we've found so far has been different." Mimi said as she looked at her Crest.

"Yeah, but we need to learn how to use them." Joe said thoughtfully.

"Or else our digimon could digivolve all messed up, right?" Sora asked.

Tai was walking far ahead of us with Agumon, me and TK behind Matt with our partners, but he suddenly stopped, making me almost run into him.

"Yeah, but none of that really matters until we find all the Crests." He said.

"Hmm, I think you're probably right about that one, Matt. Maybe the Crest's power comes from having them all." Izzy said.

"Hey, we gotta move on. If we're gonna take some downtime, we need to find some shade." Tai called out to us.

"Thanks, Tai. We're right in the middle of a serious digi-conversation about the Crests and everything and then you made me forget about what I was saying. You be in charge of finding the shade, we'll catch up." TK called back waving his hand at my brother and Agumon.

I looked over and gasped when Tai and Agumon were both knocked over by something under them.

"What happened?" TK asked.

"Something grabbed them from underneath." Joe said.

"It's Kuwagamon!" Matt said as the large red bug rose from the ground.

Kuwagamon threw Tai and his orange dino away from each other as we all tensed up in worry.

"Ahhh! Is it the same one? Truly?" Izzy asked.

"That's Kuwagamon, all right. There's no mistaking that ugly face. But he sure looks bigger than the last time." Palmon said.

Agumon got back up from the sand and fired off his Pepper Breath, hitting Kuwagamon on the head and he cried out in pain, then growled at him.

"Uh, we have a big problem. This guy is much stronger than he used to be." Agumon said.

"Oh no! Not now. Digivolve. Agumon, digivolve to Greymon!" Gabumon yelled.

But they froze, I'm not sure, but both looked afraid.

"Agumon, stay away from his choppers!" Tai yelled as he ran over.

Kuwagamon then moved in closer to the dino, ready to snap his pincers on him.

"Move Agumon, move! Do something! Get back!" Gomamon yelled.

Agumon stood there, scared, but Tai pushed him down out of the way.

"I got you." He said.

"Nice one." Agumon thanked.

Kuwagamon snapped his pincers dangerously close to them, making Sora and I cry out in worry for them.

"Pixie Bomb, seek and destroy!" a voice called out.

A weird wave of dust pushed Kuwagamon away from Tai and Agumon, making us all sigh in relief.

"Wowie!" TK said.