The Crest of Friendship

WarGreymon and Divinamon started fighting with Piedmon, the clown dodging the blows that were sent his way as everyone watched.

Divinamon managed to punch him in the face as WarGreymon kicked Piedmon in the stomach and sent him into the side of a hill.

Piedmon then laughed that mocking laugh that annoyed me.

"Thank you for the sparring match, WarGreymon, and Divinamon but I'm tired of messing around."

Piedmon smirked as the dust cleared.

"Oh no." Tai gasped.

"Watch it guys!" I called as Piedmon jumped down to the ground.

"Once upon a time there were these Digidestinds and then Piedmon destroyed them all, the end." He said.

"No offence to your story telling skills, but I'd like it better if your ending were different." Izzy said.

"It will be." WarGreymon said.

"We won't let it end that way." Divinamon hovered in the air.

"We can't win unless we're all together." Kari spoke worried.

"Where are they?" Tai groaned.

WarGreymon used his Terra Force, but Piedmon flipped out of the way of the attack.

"He's tough." Gatomon said.

"We should all fight." Kari said.

"Everyone stay where you are." Tai held his arm out protectively.

"But Tai, why not?" Kari asked.

"Piedmon has more experience. Divinamon and WarGreymon are too new. They need all the help they can get." Zephimon said.

"The digimon are still too tired from their fight against LadyDevimon. We need to wait until we're at full strength when Matt and the others rejoin us." Tai looked back at us.

Divinamon was helping WarGreymon to stand after the beating Piedmon had given him.

"I hope it's soon." WarGreymon groaned.

Gasping, I saw a vision of Matt stuck in a cave being surrounded by a wave of darkness which made me worry over what was happening to him this time.

He looked so miserable and seemed to be drowning in a black lake until Gabumon bit him and they both spoke to each other.

The black mist then swirled away when they hugged which confused me about what happened between them as the black mist was deleted.

Suddenly, the cave disappeared as Joe and Gomamon came running over to Matt and Gabumon which made me feel relieved that the team was finally getting back together.

Piedmont using his Trump Sword snapped me out of that daze and I saw that WarGreymon as protected from the attack by Divinamon putting up her shield.

Sadly, the swords moved around in the air and attacked them both from behind.

"WarGreymon and Divinamon are exhausted." Izzy said.

"I can't watch anymore." Kari covered her hands over her eyes.

"Stay tough." Tai encouraged.

The two Megas kept getting slashed at by the swords making them weak, WarGreymon falling to his knees while Divinamon tried to shake it off as she lay on the ground.

She was still too weak from the battle with LadyDevimon, my poor baby.

"Please Izzy, let me help WarGreymon." Tentomon begged.