That Butler, Old

Ciel Phantomhive

2 hours ago

Sebastian Michaelis would you stop being so distracted by cats! Especially when I'm getting killed!

300 likes

Sebastian Michaelis : Pardon my big obsession over cats, Bocchan. It's just that cats are like my soulmates and something. They always get my attention even in the most serious moments.

William T. Spears : *sighs* The reason why you're getting very obsessed with cats is that you're too old and hungry. You've been living a thousand centuries for eating small amounts of souls. Now you're getting crazy.

299 likes

William T. Spears : And btw, cats aren't your soulmates. You don't even have a soul!

299 likes

Ciel Phantomhive : He is so right.

203 likes

Sebastian Michaelis : Old? Who ya calling old, sonny?

William T. Spears : You. The old man.

Sebastian Michaelis : I'm not old! And besides, aren't you 300 and something?!

William T. Spears : No way I'm that old! I'm at least 200! And you? You're 700+!

123 likes

Sebastian Michaelis : But, The Undertaker is 1000+! He's really, really old!

The Undertaker : Hihihihihihi Well, I Can't argue with him when he's right.

Ciel Phantomhive : Wait. You're older?!

The Undertaker : Why, yes, My Earl :)))))))))))))))

Ciel Phantomhive : ......

Ciel Phantomhive : To think of it, you are a total loli, Undertaker.

The Undertaker : Thank you, Earl~

Sebastian Michaelis : Still, I'm not that old, though.

Claude Faustus : Face it, man. You're old. Why can't you damn accept that?!

Sebastian Michaelis : Because umm... I uh.... Er.... Hmm.... Uh.... um.... Eh....

Claude Faustus : You don't even know why you can't accept that you're old -.-

William T. Spears : That's because his demon brain is getting really damage for being too old.

298 likes

The Undertaker : TAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Sebastian Michaelis : I AM NOT OLD!

Grell Sutcliff : Hey! Stop abusing my Sebast-chan!

Grell Sutcliff : You know old people can't take jokes.

Ciel Phantomhive : You are also right. I'm sorry, Grandpa Sebastian :(

William T. Spears : Yeah, me too :(

Claude Faustus : So, so sorry, Grandpa Michaelis :(

The Undertaker : I know I'm older but I'm still sorry, Sebastian :'( And forgive these youth as well :(

Grell Sutcliff : Awwww~ <3

Sebastian Michaelis : Ugh!!!!!!!!