That Butler, WillxSeb?!

Ciel Phantomhive

59 minutes ago

Sebastian, William explain to me why the hell did you made a child without anyone (especially me and Grell) knowing?

6,971 likes

William T. Spears : Excuse me?

Ciel Phantomhive : Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know you're still adjusting to my butler's manhood size.

890 likes

Sebastian Michaelis : Wtf Bocchan! I don't even know what you're talking about!

William T. Spears : Me too. And BTW, *vomits* EEW! NO! GROSS! WHY WOULD I DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT?! ESPECIALLY WITH HIM?!?!

Ciel Phantomhive : I dunno. You're the one who did that with him. Not meh. And BTW, you vomited, idiot. You're pregnant again. YOU. ARE. PREGNANT. AGAIN. AND. YOU. ARE. SO. DEAD. GRELL. KILL. THE. BITCHES.

609 likes

Grell Sutcliff : I want to but they're too hot >.< UGHHH!!!!

Ciel Phantomhive : But, Grell. Your husband got a baby from Sebastian! And has a baby again!

Grell Sutcliff : I know that! It's just that.... I can't kill someone I love.

Ciel Phantomhive : YOU'RE SO DAMN DRAMATIC!

William T. Spears : GUYS!!!!!!!! I'M NOT GRELL'S HUSBAND!!!!!!!! I DON'T HAVE A BABY!!!!!! I'M NOT PREGNANT!!!!!! AND MOST OF ALL, I'M NOT DOING A YAOI WITH YOUR FILTHY DEMON BUTLER, MICHAELIS!!!!!!!! UFFFFUCK!!!!!

711 likes

Ciel Phantomhive : Yeah, you are. ^_^ *readies Pluto's fire* Oh, look, you're moaning. *Vein Pops* ^_^

William T. Spears : I WASN'T MOANING!!!!! UGHHH!!!!

712 likes

Ciel Phantomhive : Ooh, there it goes.

Grell Sutcliff : Wait... did you just said that you're not my husband? DID YOU JUST FREAKING SAID THAT YOU ARE NOT MY HUSBAND? :D *Readies chainsaw*

789 likes

Ciel Phantomhive : Okay. Just admit it, Sebastian. Earl won't get mad :) *tries not to pop veins*

Sebastian Michaelis : Admit what?

Ciel Phantomhive : admit that you have a hot relationship with William :))

Sebastian Michaelis : WTF?!?!?! I DON'T HAVE A HOT RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S SOOOOOOOOO GROSS!!!!!!!

711 likes

William T. Spears : YEAH! EEW!!!!!!!!!!! >_<"

691 likes

Ciel Phantomhive : *burns them both together* You do now.

Sebastian Michaelis : *coughs* what in the world?! Is your parents' burning death ain't enough for you?!?!