TRLD: CHAPTER 17

◇◇◇Chapter 17◇◇

House of Lavouge'ka (Irene's PoV)

"That maid is from Rosaria!?" My dad got suprised after telling him that i brought that maid here in our house. "Calm down honey" Mom said as she pats his back. "So am i still going for the plan?" I asked them without any hesitations, i know we hate those Rosaria Bastards. "Your still young! You don't need to get into this" he sits back to the couch while i sipping my cup of tea.
"Dad im already 18, do i look like a kid to you?" I asked him as mom speak. "Your daughter is right dear, i think its time for us to take that throne" mom said while sitting beside him.

"Irene we know that you look like the princess and it doesn't mean you need to participate our plans" i smiled at him. "Dad sure is worried" mom chuckled "yes sweety, but im concerned too, if your trying to reveal yourself from them they might scan you" hmmm right, the Rosaria family has a necklace crest, i saw that from Princess Rosette's pictures. "No worries mom i have just like it" i showed them my new jewel crest. "Well what if they will find out that its fake?" Dad asked, im so over prepared at this. "Heh I'll just replace it to the princess who has memory loss since she's back at Rosaria" my parents seems pleased and shock.

"Fine, I'll just let you attend in every party of all kingdoms and other houses" i need to try my best, i need to make our name strong and well known to everyone that we are good person. "Thank you dad" i stood up and hug him and suddenly a maid knocks on the door before she walks inside, "lady Irene ang katulong po ng Rosaria ay gising na" alright its time for me to talk with that maid "see you later mom and dad" i said before i leave. "Alright becareful honey" mom said as i nodded my as i follow the maid.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Saan ako!? Hah!?" Hmm what's all the ruckus here? "Lady Irene" they bowed their heads as i let them stand, "sino ka!?ikaw nanaman ba yung mayabang na nag pri-prinsesa!?" This girl won't calm down. "Hindi, pero nagtataka diba? Kung bat nandito ka?" Tanong ko sa kanya "oo bat ako nandito?!-" sinampal siya ni Nanny Al "respect the daughter of house lavouge'ka, you should be very thankful that she let you in here-" i looked at nanny Al and smile raising my left arm. "Let her be Nanny Al" i looked back at the Maid of Rosaria. "Teka!? House of Lavouge'ka!?" She's surprised with a smile on her lips as she glared at me.

"You-" i stopped Polisha from her words,and let the maid finish talking "pero ikaw!? Bat may prinsesa sa loob ng Lavouge'ka, kahit kalaban nila ito" She pointed at me while im Still smilling, "Look, i need you" i didn't explain everything about why do i look like the princess, because im one of their relatives so basically i do look like the princess. "Why would you need me you princess fun face" i couldn't stand her attitude but to slap her. "Alright you need to know your place" nanny Al added. "Hmm this maid knows how to speak duchess, did they teach you?" I asked her while she's holding her cheeks. "L-lahat ng katulong doon at tinuturoan ng duchess" i see, that kingdom really are that kind are they? But they aren't.

"So do you want a revenge?" Tumingin siya sa akin ng nakakabigla ng ekspreyon."oo gusto ko maghigante" my smile formed into a smirk as i lifted her chin. "That's good cause we both need a revenge" i stop lifting her chin, "teka!? Prinsesa ka diba? Bat ka maghingante!?" I looked at her, "I'll explain everything to you later" i walk out of the room and go to mine instead.
I looked at the green lime stone, "I'll be on my move and I'll make you all mine" i don't want my family to suffer more taxes and low termed meetings.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Prinsesa masama ang kutob ko sa katulong na yun" sabi ni Ilya, "oo nga eh naka ramdam nga ako na masamang enerhiya sa katawan niya" kinakabahan ako kung anong balak ni Mae sa akin, i looked at my necklace as i glows...hmmm "i see your talking to yourself huh" may biglang humarang sa harapan ko, at siya yung mayabang na tao na nakilala ko. "Oh Luke? Ano ginagawa mo dito?" Tanong ko sa kanya. "Wala lang kasanayan lang na tumambay na dito" sa tingin niyang niyan parang stalker. "Ahh ganon ba" wala akong oras makipag agrue sa mga kalokohan niya, "so takot ka? Kung ano man mangyare sayo dahil sa katulong na yun? Hindi ba" haystt, i looked at him closer seeing him blush a little "cute"