Chapter 9

Shivika SS:Agar Tum Saath Ho...

Chapter 9

"In finding love, it's important to be patient. In being in a relationship, it's important to be honest, to communicate, to respect and trust, and to strive to give more than you take."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annika paused with her hand on the handle of the door...

She took a deep breath...this was were everything started...

From where a beautiful dream started to turn into a most frightening nightmare...

Was she really ready for this...?she thought to herself...

Every cell in her body screamed that she was going to open the Pandora's box...

That her life may not be the same after this...she could turn back and let the past be...go back to being ignorant about anything that happened...

She looked up to see Shivaay look at her concerned...He took her hands in his...intertwining them...imparting his strength to her...Telling her that no matter what he was with her...

And Annika pushed open the door...

The light that penetrated through the door did nothing to erase the darkness...Annika stood frozen besides Shivaay...

Shivaay:"I'm here Annika...you don't have to be scared..."

Shivaay hugged her sideways and switched the torch in his phone on...

Annika looked around...

The house looked exactly like how she had left it 20 years back except a little dusty...but all the warmth was gone...

She shivered...

Shivaay noticed that Annika had gone unsually silent after entering the house...

He saw her stare absentmindedly at something...

Shivaay:"it's beautiful..."

He whispered truthfully...

Annika looked at him open mouthed and blinked...what part of a dusty house did he find beautiful...?

Annika:"kya...?"

Shivaay:"what I meant was that the interior designing and all is top notch...even after all these years it is still classy..."

He said pointing to the painted glass, beautiful colour schemes and dazzling lights...it was like they were inside an ancient palace...the house was small but the grandeur of interior stole his heart...

Annika smiled...

Annika:"Ma did all this...She put in all her efforts to revamp this place after we moved in...it was her personal pride...our home sweet home..."

Shivaay:"your mom was really talented...now I see from where you got your eye for beauty and art from..."

Annika:"I...I had never realized that..."

She said amazed...

And slowly Annika eased up...

Shivaay smiled...
Annika, don't ever think that I'll let you drown in pain alone...we are in this together...no matter what happens...

Annika:"She was amazing...She was a pro in handling things...but the truth is no matter how hard I try...I can only scratch the surface of her skill..."