Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Oberoi Steels...

Shakthi had never been the expressive one in his family...And to an extent neither was his son...they were like silent ocean...like the tip of the volcano...

nobody ever knew what really was going on inside them...until the moment it exploded...

But shakthi had seen the change in Shivaay ever since Annika came into his life...

Shakthi was perceptive enough to understand the under-currents happening between Shivaay and Annika the moment Annika stepped inside OM...

Somewhere down in his heart he had hoped for Shivaay-Annika marriage...And then their marriage happened under circumstances that he wasn't happy about...yet Shivaay-Annika worked out their issues and stood by together...

And slowly Shivaay started to smile more...He became more expressive...He started to enjoy life more...He became more Shivaay than Shivaay Singh Oberoi for his Annika...Even through the pain pinky caused them...their love survived...

When Shivaay took his first step when he was a baby...Pinky had almost put the house upside down in her excitement...but he had stood by watching his son walking, stepping in only to take away anything that would hurt him in his path...

He let his son walk on his own...but he stood on the other end watching...ready to step in when he was in trouble...And that continued even when Annika walked into Shivaay's life...and he started watching over his two kids...

Shakthi had stepped back for Annika to step into his son's life...Knowing he was in good hands...

But Now it was time to save his son and daughter from the biggest hurdle of their life...And only he can do it right now...Shakthi thought as he walked towards Shivaay...

Shivaay was busy instructing the rescue workers when he saw his father walking towards him...

Shivaay:"Papa..."

He stood up confused as to what brought his father here...

Shivaay:"Papa...Please leave...you will get hurt...I have got this under control...bomb squad are..."

Shakthi:"Shivaay...I'm here...you can leave now...".

He said urgently...

Shivaay:"I have got this under control Dad..."

Shakthi:"Shivaay, listen to what I'm saying..."

Shivaay:"I'm not leaving this midway ok...I don't want another tragedy like the KM Fire accident to happen on my watch the Dad...I don't want that blood too in my hands..."

Shivaay:"I'll leave only after the very last employee gets out off this building..."

He said adamantly...

Shakthi shook Shivaay hard...

Shakthi:"Shivaay...Shivaay...try to understand...this is just a distraction...do you get that...this is a distraction to get you away from Annika...She is the one in danger now..."