A/N

Hey friends...

So i have finally completed the first SS I have ever written...

Woohoo...

I started this way back...when the only glimpse of Annika's past was in the nightmares she had during one of the initial episodes and also after wedding reception...
So I had moulded the story around something I felt could justify the clues they gave to us here and there...

As you might have noticed just like almost all of my works this one also is inspired by a song as well...

Agar Tum Saath Ho...
I used this song because it demonstrates 2 conflicting viewpoints...

In this the girl believes that she would be happy and none of the sufferings etc that comes their way would affect them as long as they are together...

While the guy believes that being together wouldn't matter because the life is merciless always and would still remain the same even if they are together...

In this story my Annika kinda had the second viewpoint...and hence she tries her maximum to push Shivaay away and from getting involved in this...either because she doesn't want him to get hurt or because she believes that it wouldn't make any difference...

But Shivaay however has the first viewpoint and believes that no matter what happens...if they are together they can make it...and that they can face anything and everything if they are together...

This story is more about these two confliciting emotions...
I hope I have done justice to the characters...
Do let me know how you felt about this story...

Thank you so much to all my dear friends who were there with me all throughout the journey...

Love you loads...
K
❤❤❤