Chapter 15

Chapter 15

"....It was a mistake," you said. But the cruel thing was, it felt like the mistake was mine, for trusting you...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5:00 PM

Gauri:"Omkaraji...Shivaay Bhaiyya...Annika bhaujai...Jaldi aavo...Bhavya ko..."

Om:"Gauri...kya huva...?"

Gauri:"Bhavya was shot during a mission today..."

Annika:"Kya...?How is she...?is she ok now...?"

Gauri:"News mein dikha raha hein ki..."

Shivaay tapped his phone and played the news...

"ACP Bhavya Pratap Rathode and 5 policemen were  killed in an encounter held at the hide out place of the Notorious criminal Sultan..."

The news went on and on...

Annika:"NO...This can't be happening..."

She said scared...

Shivaay:".Annika...There outh to be some misunderstanding...we need to remain calm and find the truth..."

Shivaay turned to Om...

Shivaay:"Rudy...?"

Om:" I have no idea Shivaay..."

He said tensed...

Shivaay's phone rang...

Shivaay:"Rudra...?How's Bhavya...?is she alright...?"

Rudra:"Bhavya is not conscious yet...but the doctors were saying that bullet didn't hit any of the internal organs...so she will recover fast..."

Shivaay:"where are you...?"

Rudra:"City hospital...room no 426...Bhaiyya please come fast...I need you bhaiyya..."

He said crying...

Shivaay:"it's ok Rudi...we are leaving...Will be there within a few minutes...

Shivaay:"thank goodness Bhavya is ok...Annika do you...?"
Shivaay asked her worrying...she looked so weak these days...

Annika:"I'm coming..."

Shivaay watched as Annika walked out...

***********************

On reaching the hospital...

They rushed to the room to see Bhavya literally strapped to the bed by Rudra and the various life supporting devices...

And the man in question was scolding her furiously for her carelessness...