Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Tej:"Feel free to enjoy the hospitality Annika...you are not a prisoner here...and kidnapping people is not my style...I'm not a monster...I'm a businessman who is used to make people do things I want them to...we are just negotiating things...and the instant we come to an agreement you can walk out of this house unscathed..."

Annika:"Ya right..."

Tej:"things didn't have to come down to this...you were given a choice...a chance to step back and live your present instead of digging into the past...but you chose to ignore the warning...Too bad...You underestimated me...you might be thinking ki you have won the game and all...but I'm Tej Singh Oberoi...I can palto the game in an instant too..."

He sipped the drink lavishly...

Tej:"Sign this Annika..."

Annika:"Nahi..."

To which Tej smiled...

Tej:"Foolish till the very end...think of the stakes here Annika...Will you be able to live with the fact that you were able to avenge your parents but lost Shivaay in the process...?"

A shudder ran through Annika's spine as she listened to the cold voice of Tej...

Annika:"Shivaay...?kya kiya apne Shivaay ko...?"

She shouted...no...no...this can't be happening...

Tej:"See for yourself..."

He said throwing the tablet down to her lap...

There Shivaay was lying on his car unconscious..injured...bleeding heavily...She died a thousand times seeing him like that...

Annika:"SHIVAAY...SHIVAAY..."

She called out loud...Tears rolling down her eyes...

Annika:"What...have...you done...to my Shivaay...?"

She cried...touching the screen of the tablet...

Annika:"Did you...?is he...?"

She stopped unable to compete the sentence...

Tej:"oh...don't worry...he is alive alright...You do as I say and I'll personally make sure Shivaay gets treatment...so everything trickles down to your decision...you can save him or let him die..."

Annika:"NOOO..."

Annika:"apke dushmani meri saath thi na...why bring Shivaay into this...?huh...?"

She cried...

Tej:"well...you left us with no choice...so mene socha you would need a little inspiration...besides mein daily soap ke vamp thodi hoon ki dhosari Shaadi karake badla lega...it's not my style..."

Annika:"You are mad...pagal hogaye hein aap..."

Tej:"Sign the papers and bring me the proof that you have against us..including Shukla's chip ...and Shivaay will live...varna I'll personally make sure that he is dead..."