11

" the memories of us "

Haewon laid down on the couch, feeling a headache come, as flashes of memory flowed into her mind

She closed her eyes wanting it all to go away but each memory came stacking on top of one another.

Overwhelmed, the girl tossed and turned, wanting everything to stop and the throbbing pain to go away.

Tears pricked at the edge of her eyes, feeling nauseous while the ringing in her ears became clearer and louder.

The gaps in her memories being filled, the happy and sad ones, all included the boy, that emotionless boy that you were friends with, Jisung.

Jisung was experiencing the same thing but he didn't show it, being left on the bed, unconscious but the pounding headache still there.

Memories slowly filled his mind, the vague memories becoming more prominent, so clear like it just happened yesterday.

The memories that he wanted to forget, the ones that were kept in the dark, cold depths of his mind came crawling up, making him relieve those moments.

The memories of him and Haewon together came flashing in his mind, the emotions that he had buried came along with it, the amount of happiness it stored made him feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

But the worst had always to come back, finding a way to erase those happy moments away, filling it with his most darkest memories.

His mind slowly breaking apart by all the information he stored deep inside, the things he thought he would never remember again.

flashback(s)

9 year old Jisung stood before his father with a bright smile on his face, his body filled with sweat from playing catching with you.

" Wipe that smile off your face." his father spoke emotionlessly, looking down at the small boy who looked up at him obliviously, his eyes full of innocence.

His smile slowly turning into a frown as his father turned around. ( oohhh that rhymed-) " You want to learn something no one else can do?" his father spoke, looking back at the small child, not knowing what he was about to do as Jisung nodded excitedly.

" You know everything comes from the mind, as long as you have enough mental energy your mind can work wonders." his father spoke, pointing at his brain, as Jisung just listened obliviously, not understanding much at that point in time.

He just looked up at his dad in admiration of how brave and dominant he was, not realising how much of a monster his father was.

" You want to keep your memories with Haewon forever right?" His father asked, raising an eyebrow as Jisung nodded his head vigorously, " yes yes yes!" he chanted repeatedly.