13

The next few weeks went by in a breeze, peaceful days and nights, Jisung and Haewon happily bonding together

Jisung understood his emotions better now, he came back from the hospital a few days after he had awaken, getting better as days passed.

It was as if everything was normal, well, it was way too normal and peaceful, something unusual.

All the boys slowly letting their guards down, Jisung having a little bit to way too much emotions to be him.

Everyone was just used to his emotionless self, the one who was quiet and strict about things, now turning into a cheerful and talkative boy.

Them all enjoing life without any worries, completely opposite from their rival group who were working their ass off for their next plan.

Preparing everything they needed to execute their plan that night, something that they can do to get Jisung on their side.

Some were watching their every moves, some were typing away on computers to prepare to hack systems, others were doing last minute trainings to attack.

While the entire gang was home, having a movie night, slacking off on their work, slowly turning off the lights as everyone drifted off to sleep, one by one everyone went back to their rooms leaving the two alone on the couch.

" I think i'm gonna go sleep, Sung good night." Haewon yawned, as Jisung gave her a tired smile.

The girl stood up getting ready to walk back to her room but Jisung grabbed her hand.

" Are you sure you'll be okay? Will you be safe? Do I need to stay with you?" he questioned, biting his lips as she chuckled and shook her head.

" I'll be fine. It's not like it is my first time sleeping here." Haewon responded, slowly pulling his hand off of her before flashing him a smile.

Jisung's mind was chaotic, his emotionless character threatening to come out, the one which was more observant, it's danger instincts coming out.

But Jisung fought it away, his bubbling happiness overpowering the emotionless and depressed ones, feeling the voices from it quieten down as he heaved out a sigh of relief.

Keeping his happiness in his mind, being his cheerful self made him oblivious to the dangers of the world.

He used to be the one to warn the boys of any anomality he found, his emotionless and cold self had always quietly observed every move, allowing the boys to feel relaxed knowing that he was there to tell them when he felt something wrong.

Feeling no need to worry, Jisung went back to his room, laying on his bed and drifting off to sleep, completely relaxed oblivious to what was happening in Haewon's room.

Haewon screamed and thrashed as the man used a cloth to cover her mouth, she screamed only for it to be unheard. Haewon struggled in his grip as he held her tightly, threatening her to stop.

Feeling herself turning weak, the strength and safety she once felt evaporated as a sweet scent filled her senses, leading to Haewon drifiting away. Jisung being the only thing in her mind as she thought about what he had asked.

Maybe if I had accepted it I wouldn't be here. That was her last thought as her vision darkened. Haewon's mind turned blank, the sedative the man gave taking its effect making her fall into deep sleep.

" Time to bring you home, princess."

edited

edited.