18

2 months later

2 months later

Jisung sat beside Haewon like every other night, holding her hand and telling her about his day while she just laid there with her eyes closed, unable to open them.

Haewon's heart starts beating whenever she heared him, but she wasn't able to do anything as her body still laid still. Her body not allowing herself to move no matter how desperate she was to open her eyes and see him again.

Jisung rambled on and on about what happened throughout his day, hoping that the girl might give a response, but none came.

He sighed, looking at her sleeping figure, tears pricking his eyes, slowly trickling down and falling onto her hands, the hand that held the girl's one tightened as he cried.

" You know...I.. I miss you so much, you have no idea Haewon.." he choked out through his sobs, he emotions he had held in and the wall he built around himself crumbled down.

Haewon so badly wanted to raise her hand and comfort him, use her voice to tell him that it was okay but her body didn't allow that.

" You know.. I only realised how much you meant to me after you were kidnapped, I realised how I felt so empty without listening to your voice everyday, it gave me the strength to get through the day and it brings me comfort, but I guess that might be gone now huh?" he said before laughing bitterly, looking at thr girl with his sad, dull eyes.

" I guess the world hates me, why can't I take the pain from you, I should be the one in a coma not you, you didn't do anything wrong yet you're laying there, suffering while I'm here alive and well." he continued, biting his lips to contain the endless sobs that threatened to spill out.

" I'm always too late, too late to save you, too late to realise how much you meant to me, too late to notice how your smile had always brightened up my day...and, too late to... notice how much i love you.." he finally said, tears rapidly falling as his vision blurred through his tears.

" I'm so weak huh?" he bitterly spoke, using his sleeve to wipe his tears, but more came.

" I just hope.. just hope that you'd wake up so that i'm not too late to confess." Jisung spoke sadly, his heart aching, his mind desperately begging for the girl to wake up.

" I love you, angel."

the end

hehe i'm sorry if you're not satisfied with the ending T^T but I can't decide whether to make it sad or happy so I decided to make it bittersweet-? anyways you can imagine how it's gonna end if you want it to be happy then make her magically wake ...

hehe i'm sorry if you're not satisfied with the ending T^T but I can't decide whether to make it sad or happy so I decided to make it bittersweet-? anyways you can imagine how it's gonna end if you want it to be happy then make her magically wake up or if you want it to be sad make her die you just gotta make the heart monitor bEeP yaknow 😽 I hope you guys liked this story as much as I did thanks for reading this whole series 🥰🥰

edited.