Chapter 6

Ahsoka ran towards the closest group of soldiers with a huge grin.

"Do any of you guys know where Rex is?" She asked the group of men with a giggle.

"Captain Rex went over there little one." One of the helmeted men said pointing towards a door.

Ahsoka gave him a bright smile before running off to the door. When she opened it she saw Rex and ran up to him.

Rex had been training with some other soldiers, so having a little kid run in during their workout surprised them.

"Rex!" Ahsoka exclaimed jumping into the clone's arms. Rex then picked her up and swung her around.

"What are you doing here Little'un?" He asked setting her down.
She giggled in reply.
"I got bored there's not much to do around here." She said with a light shrug.

"So whatcha up to?" She asked her eyes bright with wonder.

"The commander is making us do workouts." One of the clones replied which earned him a glare from Rex.
"Can I help?" She asked bouncing up and down.
"Actually yes! Fives! Get down and do some push ups I want to see something!" Jesse called out to Fives who immediately hopped up from the bin he had been sitting on and got into the push up position.
Then with a swift motion Jesse picked up Ahsoka and placed her on his back.

Fives groaned at the new weight on his back and Ahsoka just laughed.

"Looks like y'all have got a new workout buddy." Kix said as he entered the room with a smile.

—————

Anakin had been pacing again as he waited for the results of the test with Obi wan.
"Anything?" Obi wan asked and Anakin cocked an eyebrow at his usually calm master.
"What? I can be impatient too sometimes." Obi wan added with a shrug.
Anakin gazed at his master in confusion before walking towards the holotable. There it read  system complete.
"Obi wan its done!" Anakin exclaimed as he clicked on the results section.

30,000 midcolorians.

Obi wan and Anakin stared at the computer in shock.
"Then does that make her-"
"We don't know, but what I do know is that we cannot and I mean cannot let her fall into the wrong hands." Obi wan finished for him.

Then everything changed.

BOOM! An explosion shook the entire ship. Anakin and Obi wan ran to the bridge so that they could figure out who was attacking them.

"What's the situation Cody?" Obi wan asked as they ran in.
"Who's attacking us?" Anakin added.

Cody looked at the screen and then back at them.
"We were attacked by someone inside the ship sir." He finally stated.

Anakin and Obi Wan shared a look.

"Ventress!" Obi wan exclaimed.
"Shit, Ahsoka!" Was all Anakin could make out before jumping into a sprint towards where he had left her.

————

The clones had ended making a competition out of the push up games.

"Come on Rex! You can beat him!" Some of the clones in the huddle called out.

Rex was only ten pushups away from beating Hardcase and putting himself in the lead.

Ahsoka just giggled every time she was picked up and put on a new clone. She was having so much fun that she didn't even sense Anakin and Obi wans warnings or the dark presence that was walking up towards him.

"Making friends child?" A cold voice called out that caused all of the clones in the group to go into what Ahsoka liked to call "big brother mode" and step in front of her.
"Ventress, why do you want her so bad!" Rex called out as he tried to distract her for long enough so that General Skywalker could get here.
"Because commander! That child is the key to everything, and I want to make sure that my master will be the one to unlock those things." She called out as she grabbed her sabers and held them out in front of her.
"Surrender the child or die!" She called out pointing her lightsabers at the trembling Ahsoka.

"Never!" Rex shot back as he grabbed his blasters.
Ventress ran towards him stopping his futile attempts of shooting her along the way and went in to swing the sabers at his head until.....

"No!" Ahsoka shouted extending her hands out she let out a blast of the force and pushed her onto a wall, and held her there.

Rex let his jaw hang open as he watched Ahsoka use the force, now the pieces fit together!
"Hold her there!" He yelled to Ahsoka while he quickly grabbed force resistant cuffs and locked them on her wrists.
"Ok you can drop her now." Rex said the Ahsoka who still had her hands reached outwards pushing with all of her might.
Ahsoka gave Rex a weak nod before letting Ventress drop to the floor. And once Ventress had dropped to the floor Ahsoka collapsed on the ground.

YAYYYYYY SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT 😂