Chapter 5

Credit for playing the characters: Johnathan,Dieo,Mae and Gregg: Raymond.

Back at the Jedi order Governor Tarkin was talking to the Jedi order, "...the Senate has given emergency powers to the chancellor and he has made approval of an clone army to aid you Jedi with this threat of the separatists." He said.

Naturally the Jedi are opposed to the decision, "I do understand your feelings on the matter, but the Republic is on the verge of a potential war, and we need this army to show the Republic is still strong." Tarkin said.

Then Yoda spoke, "Meeting might with might, always guarantee victory it does not, nor strength shows necessarily." Being an ideological opposite to Tarkin and Palpatine.

"Unfortunately Master Yoda, the senate has passed the vote, the Jedi have no say further in the matter." Tarkin then smugly says then walking off causing whispers among the council.

"I don't like that man, he bothers me in many ways, I sense a growing darkness around him and the chancellor." Mace spoke.

"This darkness may have already been there from the beginning, but we were too blind to see that the Sith have returned." Council member Depa Billaba, "And I fear it could lead to the destruction of the Jedi order." She said.

Mace looked at Depa, "I fear that possibility may be accurate." He then mutters, (Was Alvin right to have doubts in all this along with Qui Gon and Dooku about the Republic?) He thought.

Then the council starts to have more debates, which quickly evolve into arguments before being silenced by Yoda, "Bested yet, the Jedi are not to be, the palace of Alderaan, reached to the separatists they have, hope we have yet, the matter can be settled with a diplomatic solution." He points out.

"And that is why you sent them on that mission." Mace points out and Yoda simply nods.

Back over Alderaan at night, Padme decided to throw a feast for everyone but Obi Wan felt uncomfortable, it was no question why.

(This is near the same place Qui Gon perished....and I'm eating next to Padme.....) he thought feeling more awkward and Zoe puts a hand on his shoulder in comfort.

"Don't dwell on the past Obi wan, it only brings down the mood." Zoe said, "Master, I'm as upset as you about Qui Gon, but you need to move on from it, staying in the past is never a good thing....." Anakin said to Obi wan being an concerned friend.

Obi wan then says, "Thanks Anakin,Zoe but I-I need to be alone for a while.....thanks for the dinner." He said getting up and leaving to meditate.

Meanwhile James was starting to reconnect with Shmi as well as get to know Owen with the boys from Tatootine sharing a bond, with Anakin eventually joining in, "I'm determined to become a Jedi Knight someday, but I'm still a Padawan..." Anakin said a hint of frustration in his voice, "Sounds like an arrogant ideal....." Owen said, noting the tone.

"I mean your mother's now in a good place, wouldn't you want to stay with her the whole time as a pilot rather than be away from her as a Jedi, and there's also Padme, you have a crush on her, but the Jedi Code prevents you from that." Owen spoke deeply.

Anakin fell silent, "I wouldn't know how to chose if I had to......" he said.

Ahsoka decides to act playful with James, "Want to eat my share of an apple?" She teased, "Nope! Obi wan would get grumpy at that." James said back then handing Ahsoka an chocolate biscuit, "Where did you get that...?" She asked raising an eyebrow, or brow paint this case, "Oh I have my ways!" He chuckled.