Part 37

Jimin's POV

Hanging up the call with Taehyung shortly after that, I asked Jungkook whether he still wanted the ice cream which he answered 'no' to.

As we walked to the car, I tried to act calm when our fingers occasionally brushed each other. Only to be taken by surprise when Jungkook directly took my hand in his, and he held on it tight as he pulled me back into the mall, entering one of the cafés that looked just as grand as the store we went in earlier.

The same reaction were given by the staffs, and I realized now that some of the customers were even taking a few pictures of the male who was now talking to the front desk. We were taken to a somewhat more private and exclusive area, where not as many people were there.

"I hope you don't mind a break before we went to Taehyung hyung's?" Jungkook asked.

"It's okay, you should rest a little before driving again," I smiled, glad that he got to rest for a while after driving us around today.

The waiter came and took our orders, and we opted for a caffeinated drink and a slice of cake each. Our orders soon arrived, and we were left with only each other, and the beautiful decor surrounding us.

"Jimin," Jungkook called out as I was enjoying the tasty cake.

"Yes?" I looked up, the little fork still resting on my bottom lip as I munched away the piece of cake.

"I - never mind," he cancelled right away, and I didn't like being left curious just like that.

"Jungkook, tell me" I placed the fork down and stopped eating, deciding to stare at the alpha until he told me what's on his mind.

"I don't know whether I should ask this since it might be too fast for you, but it has been playing in my mind after we met with Tae hyung and Yoonji noona earlier," he gave in, starting the topic.

"What is it?" I asked gently, not urging the male to tell.

"I want to bring you two to meet my parents," he told, giving me unsure look about his suggestion.

"Your parents?" I was unsure about it, of course, since I didn't know how the parents of someone powerful like Jungkook would behave towards us.

Their acceptance towards the ones like me.

A nobody.

"Yes, they're great people, I promise you. I want to tell them about you, and maybe if you agree, I want you two to meet them. They'll love you and Minji. I'm sure of it," Jungkook pleaded, wanting me to believe that everything would be okay.

I didn't have the intent to stop him though. He had the right to let his parents know.

Jungkook decided to be responsible after all.

And I believed him.

"I think you should do that," I spoke out slow, after getting a few moments to think to myself, courtesy of the patient alpha in front of me.

"Really?"

"Yeah, they're your parents. They should know," I said with a small smile.

"I'm sure mom and dad are going to love you. Mom has always wanted an omega in the house because she said the scents of alphas in the house blocks her nose from all the beautiful fragrances in the world. When she first met Seokjin hyung, she refused to let him go home that we had to wait until she fell asleep before he slowly escaped the house with Namjoon hyung," Jungkook appeared very happy at my approval and started to excitedly tell stories about his mother.

"She sounds like a lovely lady," I smiled, happy to see how this boy was loved by a very great parents who didn't discriminate between ranks.

"Yes, that one time when I was little and we went to visit an orphanage, I got grounded and couldn't play my games for not giving my toys to them," Jungkook continued.

"I couldn't imagine you being grounded though," I laughed, entertained by his story.

"It was no fun, Jiminie. My mom made sure I never look down on other people unless I wanted to die in her hands," he pouted.

"Awhh, I hope I can see small Jungkookie," I teased.

"You've been seeing it until now," he shrugged his shoulder, taking a sip from his coffee.

"You're no small at all, Jungkookie" I squinted my eyes at the nowhere-near-small alpha in front of me.

"Not me. Minji, baby" Jungkook chuckled lowly, stating the fact while staring softly at me but still heart-throbbing.

He let his eyes stayed on me a moment longer before he sat up straight and finally removed his eyes from me, calling the waiter for the bill.