Additional Chapter 2 : Website (3)

Jimin's POV

It was Sunday morning.

Jungkook just came back from his business trip on Friday and we had spent the whole Saturday together without Minji and Hyun as the siblings opted to stay with their grandparents who came to visit since a week ago.

Both of us just woke up and were too lazy to get up, thus we opted for a cuddling session this morning. After spending a very long and hot night with the alpha, I did still feel a little sleepy and in daze, wanting to do nothing this morning.

Jungkook seemed to enjoy the cuddle himself, as he pulled me closer, slipping his hand under his shirt that I wore, and traced my bare back with his fingers. I let out a shuddered breath, loving the warmth I felt from his touch and buried my face into the crook of his neck, taking in his natural scent.

"Jiminie?" Jungkook called, as he rested his cheek on my head.

"Hmm?" I hummed, feeling lazy to even open my mouth to give a proper answer.

"Do you believe in fate?" his sudden question piqued my interest and I remove my head from Jungkook's neck, tilting my face upward to have a proper look at his handsome one.

"What's this about?" I asked gentle, placing my palm on his cheek and gave a short peck on his lips, smiling at his weird question. Jungkook smiled back, and returning my peck with a longer kiss before he pulled away.

"If I didn't open the website that day and you didn't request to match with me on that second, do you think we'd meet at all?" he questioned more, and my smile widened as I saw where he was going with his sudden questions.

"So, you think we're fated to meet?" I grinned, giving him my eye smile that Jungkook had always loved, earning me another kiss on the lips from the alpha.

"I think so," Jungkook stared into my eyes lovingly as he pulled away, but his arms strongly circled my frame, refusing to loosen it up. I let him be, because I had always loved the way he held me so protectively.

"I didn't know you're such a romantic, Kookie," I tapped his nose with my index finger, and Jungkook scrunched his nose cutely, before grinning, showing me his bunny teeth.

I did held my laugh when Hyun called him Papa Bunny, but seriously, this alpha was so cute that even I cooed at his cuteness sometimes.

"I'm just asking,"

"Well, if it is fate, then I'm happy that I'm fated with you," I kissed his nose, and nuzzled it with my nose after that, and Jungkook took the chance to peck me again.

"Me too," he whispered soft, lips brushing with mine.

Jungkook pulled away a little, and he took his time to stare me up. It made me blush everytime he did it, but I didn't want to divert my eyes away from his loving eyes or looked away from his smile.

"I love you," I whispered genuine, wanting the alpha to know my true feelings for him all over again.

"I love you more," his bunny smile still on display as he spoke, and I cupped both his cheeks in my palms, pulling him for a deep kiss this time.

Jungkook took control in no time, and I let him hovered over me as our kiss got hotter. He took his time tasting me, and I still melted into his kisses easily even though we have shared this type of kiss many times before.

He tugged my bottom lip one last time before he broke away, and I took my time to catch my breath and looked at male above me. Smiling with my lips still hot after the kiss, I tucked his hair that had gotten longer these days behind his ear, so that they won't be covering his pretty eyes.

"Let's get ready and fetch our babies from mom and dad, okay?" I asked, and Jungkook pouted, shaking his head as answer.

"I don't want to let you go yet," he grinned beautifully, and I squinted my eyes at his childish behaviour.

"But mom wants us to come before lunch, Kookie" I reminded, and the alpha pouted even more.

"It's only ten," he plopped his muscular body on me, and I grunted, being squished under him.

"Ugh, Kookie. Get off me, you're heavy," trying to push him away but clearly failing, I was able to breath again as Jungkook supported his body with his elbows, not lying flat on me anymore.

"That's not what you said last night," he smirked naughtily and I felt the blood rushed to my face at his comment.

"Oh god, that's different!" I slapped his bare chest, but before I could pull my hands away, Jungkook caught it and softly kissed my palm. His gaze changed as he looked back into my eyes, and I know what he wanted.

"One more time?" he asked, and my breath hitched as he bit my finger softly.

"I'm sore," I tried to reason, not lying since I did still feel sore from last night.

"Please? We won't have time when our babies come back. Hyun never lets me take you away from him," his tone changed again, now trying to persuade me into it by using Hyun.

"His possessiveness takes after you, Kookie" I said bluntly, and Jungkook pouted again but with a frown on his eyebrows this time.

"I'm not possessive," he refused to admit, and I just stared at him unamused.

"You steal Minji away from her friend when all he did was offer her a spoon of ice cream," I commented, and he tried to defend himself.

"That's because it's going to be an indirect kiss! Minji's first kiss should be protected until she's at least twenty," Jungkook defended, making me smile at his ridiculous reason.

"We peck her all the time, Kookie" bopping his nose, Jungkook's shoulder fell as he was losing the argument.

"But we're her parents, we're different," he pouted sadly.

"What about Seo - alright, Kookie. You win," I decided to stop teasing the alpha anymore, and Jungkook looked at me for a second before looking away again.

"I don't feel like I win at all," he sulked, moving away from me and lied on the bed, his back facing me.

I laughed a little but didn't want to drag Jungkook's sulking much longer, thus I decided to give in to his earlier request.

"What if I say that we can go for one round before bath?" seductively whispering the words into his ear, Jungkook immediately turned around, back to hovering over me in a blink of an eye.

"And another round in the tub, deal."

"Jung - mphh!"

Rest in peace, jibooty.

--

Author's note:

Well, I guess this is it.

Maybe if Fated reach 100k one day, I'll give extra chapters like how I do to Complete.

Thank you! 💜