Additional Chapter 2 : Website

Jimin’s POV

It was boring.

Everything was boring.

This lonely life, was what boring me.

It's not like I have nothing to do. I had lived a very busy life after graduating highschool, not opting to continue my studies in university since the fees were unaffordable for me, and decided to just work my ass off to support myself.

And now, after reaching the empty home at five in the morning after my shift in the club downtown ended, only to wake up at seven for my shift at eight in a restaurant a few kilometers away from here, I felt bored.

My body was numbed to the tiredness, thus all I felt was empty feeling. A big hole in my heart. My heart that was cold, but always managed to warm up whenever I saw children.

I have always had a soft spot for little kids. Whether they were being pampered by their parents, whining for their toys, begging for an extra bite of ice cream, or even when they were just running through the playground without a worry in the world. I felt calm, looking at their innocent happy faces, which brought a sincere smile on their parent's faces.

Would I be able to smile like that one day?

Closing my eyes as I lied down on the cold bed in my small rented room, I wondered how it felt like someday to have a pretty child of my own who could brought smiles to my face, and vice versa.

--

It was secretly a dream.

My dream, was simply to have a pleasant childhood.

But since I know that time couldn't be rewind unless this was a sci-fi or a Doraemon movie, I couldn't bring my passed childhood back to me and reliving it to my likings just as I dreamed of.

I had accepted that the sad childhood memories that I remembered in my head would always be mine, so that's why I made another dream.

I dream to have a child, and one day if that happened, I'll give the best life I could give to the baby, so that she or he would never have such sad memories like mine at such a young age, and would only laugh, living in pure happiness.

And that's also why I was working my ass off for the whole year straight after high school without much rest or break or even eat, working hard in making money to prepare for a future that I wanted my baby to live in.

The bus to the next part-time job that I usually took had arrived, and my eyes wondered to the advertisements put up around the bus shelter one last time.

A somewhat plain, but particular black-colored poster with golden fonts had attracted my attention, and I was quick to take it without reading the content and stepped up on the bus not wanting to disturb the long line.

It seemed exclusive, so there might be a chance for a better paying part time job opportunities that I could probably take in exchange for my shifts in the club I was working in at the moment. I have never liked working in places like that, and if this poster offered a better job, I'd gladly took it.

--

My face heated up as I read up the website intro. Luckily I was at home, been given a break due to the convenience store I had a shift at being renovated out of the blue since the water pipe in the neighborhood broke down and flooded the store.

It was that kind of website.

Scrolling through it, I admitted that it did intrigued my virgin self as I read through their terms and conditions.