CH156-160

156**

Li Xiuying's voice softened as she said: "Hello little 4th."

Little 4th: "Big Sister YingYing, are you busy?"

Li Xiuying: "Not too busy for you."

Little 4th giggled at Li Xiuying's response. 

Yao Changying quirked a brow at the side wondering who Li Xiuying was flirting with. 

Little 4th: "Big sister YingYing I've got some terrible news."

Li Xiuying: "Need help?"

Little 4th sounded glum: "I'll be bringing a box of light bulbs with me tomorrow. I told my friends about the picnic and they've invited themselves to come." He had tried everything to convince them not to come i.e. threats and bribery. His eldest brother had always said one of the two would always work, but now he realized QIn Song was wrong and he would need to learn more tactics. 

Li Xiuying: "How many?"

Little 4th: "Three of them, but Gou Sheng eats for two people. He's like a dark hole."

Li Xiuying: "Blackhole."

Little 4th thought for a moment and decided that Gou Sheng was darker than a dark hole: "Yes he is."

Li Xiuying smiled at Little 4th's response: "That's fine. I'll make preparations."

Little 4th whispered slightly: "Mom said she will also come because there's so many of us. She won't be persuaded otherwise." He had tried to convince his mother to take his three friends out somewhere else; he couldn't resort to his usual tactics of threats or bribery. 

Li Xiuying: "That will be of help."

Little 4th sounded hopeful: "Will you still come to pick me up?"

Li Xiuying: "I will arrive by 1 pm. We will discuss everything tomorrow." She didn't know how to navigate the situation with so many children coming. She wanted little 4th to feel special but she didn't want the others to feel left out. 

Little 4th: "See you tomorrow big sister YingYing."

Li Xiuying: "Bye Bye."Find authorized novels in Webnovel,faster updates, better experience,Please click www.webnovel.comfor visiting.

Yao Changying: "Who was that? Do you have a date tomorrow? Who is he? You used so many words to converse. Who is this special person outside of me and Daiyu? When did you learn to flirt?"

Li Xiuying rolled her eyes. She picked up her handbag and made her way to leave. 

Yao Changying stood up and followed: "Come onnnnn. Tell me. Tell me." 

Li Xiuying replied as she locked the door: "Little brother."

Yao Changying: "You have a brother? Since when? Why didn't you tell me? Are you related by blood? Is he a sworn brother assigned to you by the spy agencyyou won't tell me about?"

Li Xiuying said nothing as they continued walking. 

Yao Changying kept asking Li Xiuying questions. Li Xiuiyng only responded with her usual 'mmm' or 'hmm'. 

Li Xiuying: "Work,"

Yao Changying: "What?"

Li Xiuying: "You have work." She then pointed at the hospital entrance in front of them.

Yao Changying: "You made me walk all the way to the entrance before telling me?!"

Li Xiuying shrugged.