CH151-155

151**

Little 4th shook his head and tutted. He looked at his brother with pity: "You finally admit it. You've been working Big sister YingYing too hard. You leave me no choice; I'm going to have to pull out the big cards."

Qin Song didn't correct little 4th's amalgamation of 2 phrases and instead pulled out his own trump card: "Oh I also have a card to pull out. Li Xiuying gave me something to pass on to you after our meeting ended."

Little 4th immediately changed his tune from earlier: "Really?! What is it?"

Qin Song pulled out the small yellow envelope slowly from his inner jacket pocket and swayed it slightly from side to side. 

Little 4th eyes widened and followed the yellow envelope making a pendulum motion before him. 

Qin Song's lip twitched with amusement. He cleared his throat and woke Little 4th from his hypnotized state. 

Qin Song: "Aren't you going to pull out the big cards?"

Little 4th laughed nervously: "I was just acting out a scene of make-believe. You know the play, naive, innocent little brother confronts handsome, intelligent, suave older brother. He he. " Little 4th forced a smile as he tried to flatter his older annoying brother. His smile looked more like a grimace of constipation.

Qin Song: "I'm going to go and change first, then we'll talk."

Qin Song held in his laughter because of the weird face little 4th's weird expression. He went upstairs with an extra pep in his step. Annoying the bun was a favorite pass time of his.

...

Jiang Huan's Apartment 

Jiang Huan was curled up against Tang Tingzhe as they sat on the sofa. He had a glass of red wine in one hand. They were watching a movie together. 

Tang Tingze: "Xaoi Huan, I was speaking to my friend earlier. He's a lawyer for a small but reputable firm. Do you remember, I told you about him before Huang Ah?"

Jiang Huan made a non-committal sound and continued to look at the TV screen.

Tang Tingzhe: "So Huang Ah said he would take your case on. He said he has an opening Monday at 2:30 to discuss it. What do you think?" He had been constantly trying to convince Jiang Huan to start the legal process.

Jiang Huan ignored her pounding heart and shoved down the guilt she was feeling. Tang Tinzghe was always trying to fight for her rights against Li Xiuying: "Erm shouldn't we take this slow and collate as much evidence as possible first so we have a solid case?"

Tang Tinzghe nodded he squeezed his arm around Jiang Huan: "That's why it's a good idea to get Huang Ah involved. He can tell us what we need to collect and what our next steps should be. I briefly told him a few details about the incident and he thinks we could have a case on our hands for abuse of power and unfair dismissal."

Jiang Huan gave a weak smile and kissed Tang Tinzghe chin. She would have the weekend to think about everything and what her next steps should be. 

Jiang Huan laid on Tang Tingzhe's chest once again. 

Tang Tinzghze looked down at Jiang Huan with an annoyance before staring at the TV blankly. 

They both sat in silence as they watched the rest of the movie. 

After some time there was a buzz at the door. 

Jiang Huan tapped Tang Tingzhe's chest: "You get it."

Tang Tinzghe shuffled off the sofa and stretched his arms. He picked up the telecom: "Hello."