Rage Killian's p.o.v.

How fucking stupid can she be? No one knows where the Hell she went. She could be hurt. There are many packs that would love to bring us down. She must have covered her scent, my trackers could not find her.

My wolf was going crazy. "She needs to be with us." Ryker was furious.

I could sense her before she came through the door.

"Where the fuck have you been?!" I yelled to her. She looked frightened. She didn't speak.

"God damn it Arabella, answer me now." She flinched but then narrowed her eyes at me.

"I was staying away from your jackass." She replies. I was taken aback for a moment. Before I could recover she kept yelling at me.

"You do not get to say you love me, fuck me, then throw me away like a piece of shit! You may be the Alpha but I'm your damn Luna so fuck you!"then she flipped me off.

There were gasps heard every where. But mostly laughter. I couldn't stop the menacing growl that came from my throat. Then all became quiet, that was till Arabella burst out laughing.

Has she gone mad? "Now go fuck yourself, because you won't be fucking me." Then she stomped away.

My body started shaking it became hard to control. The saying where you get so mad that you see red literally was happening to me. I felt my canines elongacate, my fingers turn into claws.

I grabbed the body closest to mine and I could hear my claws ripping skin open. They're screams only fueled my anger. Ripping flesh right off the bone and tearing they're throat out.

Slowly I felt my claws and canines retract back.

"God damn it" I wiped the blood off on my shirt. This was the 3rd pack member. What the Hell is she doing to us?

"Clean this up" I ordered. I turned and went up to my room. I stripped and threw the clothes away. I got into the shower and made sure to wash all the blood away.

I could hear Arabella in the bedroom. I turned off the water and I could hear her run out or the room. I got out and dried off. I quickly pulled clothes on and headed to my office.

I opened the door and found Dylan my Beta and Nick my Delta waiting for me. Before I could even sit down Nick started talking.

"Alpha, I know It's not my business but the way you've been treating Luna..."

"Your right It's none of your business." I snapped. Through all of this Dylan sat quietly not saying a word.

He knew the truth. All I was doing was to protect her.