the truth

It's been two days and nothing....we don't know who has Arabella. Killian is going crazy. His anger is out of control and I'm afraid if we don't find her Killian will slaughter half the pack.

It's been eatting at me driving me crazy. Obviously she never told him she was pregnant.

I just don't know how to tell him. This isn't right. She should be the one telling him. Telling her mate they'll be a family. A special moment between mates.

I was pacing around in my room. I just couldn't be still. I decided I have to tell him. I walked to the door but when my hand was on the door knob I froze.

No I can't tell him he will hate me. He is my brother and our Alpha he has to know.

I mindlinked Killian. "Killian we need to talk, It's important."

"Not now I have to find my mate"

"It's about Arabella" The mindlink went quiet, I was sure he cut it off. But after a little time he Finally answered.

"Meet me by the woods in 5 minutes"Then the link was gone. I took a few deep breaths.

"It's Okay Emma you can do this" Great now I'm talking to myself.

I slowly made my way down the stairs not in a hurry for this. By the time I reached the bottom of the stairs my heart was racing and I couldn't get my breathing under control.

I'm so nervous. What if she's hurt? They could kill her and if she dies so does the baby. I've made a huge mistake. I should have told him as soon as we realized she was gone.

I looked up from the open door. I could see Killian exactly where he said he would be. Only problem was Nick, Dylan, and all the warriors were with him.

I kept my head down as I walked up to him. When I reached them I couldn't bere to look at him.

"Emma, look up love" Nick took my hand. I slowly looked up. I could feel the tears gather in my eyes.

"Baby What's wrong? Are you Okay?" He sounded so worried.

"No I'm fine but Arabella isn't. " I whispered, but they all heard me.

"What do you mean?" Killian asked me.

"There's something I've kept from you, Ara asked me to."

"Tell me"

"Right before ahe was taken she got sick and i went with her to the doctor with her"

"She is sick?!"

"Not exactly"

"What the fuck do you mean not exactly?"

"I'm sorry brother, it wasn't suppose to happen this way."

"Emma, bloody hell fucking tell me!" His voice rose and I flinched.

"Your going to be a dad" I yelled then covered my mouth. "Shit'

"Wait, what?"

"Luna is pregnant." I've never once seen Killian cry since our parents died. Until now, I saw the tears in his eyes before he shifted and ran off.

"I'm sorry" I whispered.