Together at last

It's been four days and still hasn't woken up. The wolfsbane almost killed her and our child. I would give anything just to hear her voice. Instead all I heard was the fucking beeping from the machines.

She was so pale, couldn't move. Feels like I'm losing her all over again. I picked up her hand and held it to my lips.  My other hand gently rubbed her stomach. Our baby.

All of a sudden the monitors went crazy. I looked up at her. Her hand jerked out of mine and she sat up screaming.

★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*

                     Ara's p.o.v.

I felt like I was drowning. Being pushed down farther and farther. I couldn't open my eyes or even move. I tried screaming for help but apparently my mouth quit working too.

I knew I was safe. I could hear Killian's voice. I could feel the heat and sparks when he touched me.

My baby. Was my baby Okay? I tried my hardest to moved.

"Storm?  Are you there?" She didn't answer. The wolfsbane. My head was to quiet.

How much time gas passed? My baby! All of a sudden my body jerked and I could move. I did it. I sat up screaming.

"Baby...?" That voice.  I know that voice. It kept me going when I had no hope. I turned and looked at him.

I couldn't stop looking at him. I never thought I'd see him again. Slowly I reached my hand out to touch his cheek.

"Killian " I grabbed onto him and started crying. "You found me" I smiled.

He pulled me onto his lap. I found my way back to my mate. But it felt like something was missing.

I looked down to my belly.

"The baby....?"

"The baby is fine"

"Dylan died, what about Aurora?"

"She lives but not for long."