Love at first sound

It was just a normal summer day when I was snap chatting a new friend I found. I didn't know much about him so I just started asking the basic questions like "what's your favorite color" and "what do you do when your bored" then I realized his username was "BVB_forever" i didn't even know what bvb was so I decided to ask him "why is your name BVB_guy"
He quickly replied with "because I love bvb, don't you?"
At the time I had no idea what bvb was so I didn't want to seem lame so I replied with "yeah i love bvb who doesn't" then quickly went to google and searched bvb and instantly some pictures showed up of a very strange looking band wearing the same style of clothing as I do. I decided to research the members starting with the lead singer who's name was andy biersack. i first looked at some pictures of him but for some weird reason I couldn't stop staring at him especially his perfect lips and beautiful blue eyes I eventually looked them up on YouTube and a few songs popped up including "wretched and divine" , "in the end" and "i am bulletproof". I first clicked "wretched and divine" listened for about 30 seconds and what do you know, i fell in love with the sound that fast, and after that i knew I loved this band and every other song I ever liked sounded like shit. after that and Black Veil Brides was my ultimately favorite band ever.
(Authors note: Sorry about bad grammar and spelling, also sorry my first chapter was so short i hope to change that. just wanted to say this is my first ever fanfic and the first story i ever shared with people other than myself so please don't judge me, I also appreciate comments so i know if you like it or if i need to improve something.)
Thanks