WHO IS HE

In A Beautiful Kingdom of Matsya ... lived a beautiful Rajkumari ...... Uttara ...... She was gentle , polite .... She was young and childish ....

Brihannala - Rajkumari.... Let's start with today's practice.....

Uttara - as u say Brihannala 

Uttara - as u say Brihannala  .....

She danced her each moves .... Feet were in rythm with the drums .... She danced gracefully..... After some practice..... She asked the permission to leave as she was hell tired ... 

She left the Practice hall and went to her chamber ..... She got ready in a green lehnga ... With her heavy ornaments..... She left her kesh open ... That were all black .... Straight above and formed curls right on her waist .... Thick and wide.... Her eyes filled with innocence .... Her childish , naughty face and a beautiful smile always made her look more beautiful.....

Daasi - Rajkumari... Your sakhi's are waiting for u ....

Uttara - okay .... She went running to them in garden .....

Urmilla - Uttara ... U look really beautiful today .... Is there something special....

Uttara - nothing special.... I just like to get ready well ....

Kirti - that's absolutely right ... We all can see .....

Uttara - Urmila and Kirti what u guys were talking about before I came ...

Kirti - oh ya .... We were Talking about Dwarka's Rajkumar..... How good he looks ... What a great warrior .... 

Uttara gets curious - WHO IS HE

Urmila - Rajkumar Abhimanyu.... A warrior Prince .... In these ages children Learn but he is already a Master be it archery , sword or in cleverness ....

Brihannala comes there - who Rajkumar Abhimanyu..... ( She knew just to confirm )

Urmila - Rajkumar Abhimanyu... The son of Rajkumar Arjun .... Rajkumar of Dwarka .....

Uttara - but did u see him or just listened... What if these are just rumours.....

Brihannala - no ... These are not rumours Rajkumari .... .

Uttara - how do u know ....

Brihannala - Because Dwarka is a great Kingdom.... Madh..... Krishna ... I have listened a lot about him so ...

Uttara - Rajkumar Abhimanyu... Tell more about him ....

Urmila - He has dark black-brownish eyes ..... A little dark with golden complexion...... He is perfect in archery , sword , mace , .... Everything... Respects every elder , woman .... Many Rajkumari's fall in love with him while just listening about him .... It's like a dream boy to every girl .....

Uttara - Urmila are u sure u are not one of those Princess who fell in love with RAJKUMAR ABHIMANYU...

Kirti and Uttara giggles ....

Urmila - I am going .... She goes furiously.....

Kirti - Uttara I will to take a leave now ....

Uttara - come soon tomorrow.....

Uttara went up running to her mother's chamber then ... She was already late ..... 

She ran and stood in front of her ....

Sudeshna - Uttara ... What is this ... Now leave your childesh behavior... U are already 16. ... I and your Pitashree are deciding to conduct a swayambar soon for u .... But u show no signs of Responsibility....   Didn't brihannala taught u how to walk and come on tym ....

Uttara looked down - It was a horrible fact that she will get married to A Rajkumar in Swayambar whom she doesn't know .... Maybe he is good warrior but what if he is not a good person.....

Uttara - I am sorry maata .... I got late that's y ....

Sudeshna - did u went for your practice ......

Uttara - yess I finished my Practice early morning today ..... Now I am all free ....

A voice - u should then learn how to fight ....

Uttara rolls her eyes ...

Uttar - u should be a warrior Princess .... U should learn how to protect yourself....

Uttara - that much I also know ... How to use a sword ....

Uttar - hold this then ... He threw a sword at her direction.... Uttara got scared .... She hold sword but it was to heavy so she dropped it .... Gaining a huge cut in her hand ....

Uttara - ahhhhhh ... Maata ....

Sudeshna - Uttar what is this .... Uttara are u fine putri ... She caught hold of her cut ....

Uttar - see your braveness ....

Uttara gets irritated - u are also not a warrior... Always praising yourself around ..... A real warrior don't want introduction.... People themselves recognize him ......

Uttar - And who is a Rajkumar like that .....

Uttara - Raj..... What do I know .... But I know this much ... That u should stop praising yourself around .... 

Uttar angrily left ....

Sudeshna - Putri ... U should not fight with Uttar ...

Uttara takes her hand away - u never tell him anything Mata and always scold me ....

She runs away ....

Sudeshna - this girl can't be mature ....sairandhri .... Go and apply this ointment on Uttara's hand ....

Sairandhri who was standing just few feet away ... And listening Uttara and Uttar's fight ... Now got curious... That who was the Rajkumar .. Uttara was talking about ....... 

She went to her chamber with some turmeric mixed ointment

Sairandhri - Rajkumari Uttara .... Pranipaat....

Uttara - Sairandhri... Come ....

Sairandhri comes and satnds near her - Rajkumari... Medicine... Should I apply....

Uttara - yess but first sit next to me ... How can u apply it while standing...

Sairandhri liked this nature of Rajkumari that she wasn't egoistic... Such a polite one ...

Sairandhri sat next to her ....

While applying the medicine.... Uttara was continuously speaking about Uttar and her fight that she was correct but maata ways scolded her only .... Y she has to be mature all the tym .... Y can't uttar let her in peace ...

Sairandhri - Rajkumari.... Who was the Rajkumar u were talking about ...

Uttara - which Rajkumar....

Sairandhri - that one ... Who don't need a introduction but people recognize him .....

Uttara - oh that ... I'll tell u but don't tell anyone.... I was talking about Dwarka's Rajkumar.... Rajkumar Arjun putr .... Rajkumar Abhimanyu.......