BEFORE THE WAR .... Reaching Kurukshetra

Time passed and soon the war was really close ...
Uttara along with Draupadi and other royal ladies came down the palki .. a dry area ... Muddy land ... Uttara looked around yet not much curious.. she started looking around .. till miles ...
The silent place soon will be filled with blood around .. this thought made her frightened as she continues walk to where the tent's were being set up ...
She went helping the ladies around in work ..

Abhimanyu was all time busy as he was going to assist the senapati .. he started his discussion with elder , Making strategies and all stuff ..

In evening Uttara was sitting outside ... Looking up at the night sky ... Little distressed and frightened.. abhi who just returned from his daily stuff .. looked at her ..
He wrapped his arms around her hugging her from back .. resting his chin on her bare shoulder ,

What's wrong ..? He asked

Uttara asked aren't u scared , war Arya .. WAR ..

No I am not .. he replied smiling

Uttara looked at her , Why so ..?

Abhimanyu - I have a aim .. Tara .. to kill all the adharmi's and do justice to my maata Panchali.. not only her .. but a the ladies .. it's a fight to remove unjustice... My aim is so big that it over Shadow's my fear to loose anything..

Uttara hugged him - I was justice too , but I just don't wanna loose you Arya ... U are the best thing that occurred to me .. I wanna live with you , have some dreams ...

Abhimanyu smiles - I will always be with u .. ke kissed her softly... In your heart ...

Uttara broke kiss - And ..? Promise me you will surely return back all well ..? She asked tears welling her eyes ..

Abhimanyu took his hand back .. thought for a second and then smiled at Uttara

 thought for a second and then smiled at Uttara

Abhimanyu - You just love me so much ..? Can't live a second without me ..? Smirking..

Uttara smiled at this, in between tears ...

She blushed under his gaze .. she immediately got off but Abhimanyu pulled her by her wrist . making Tara fall on his lap ,

He whispered - where are you running..? He held her in his strong arms and took her to tent ..
Kissed her lips softly... Both hugged each other and slept ..
______________________________________

Next day ,again Uttara and Abhimanyu were full day busy ..

The royal woman took bath , wore simple clothes and only jewelry which was necessity ..

Uttara wore a plain dark pink lehnga with Light pink dupataaa.  Her choodamani, a single locket , little Bangles and earnings.. nothing much .. she helped Draupadi and Subhadra in preparation's of Pooja .. (woman at that time did for the safety and win for there Husband's)
Whole day the ladies would not eat or drink anything anything, even in war days this would carry ...

Abhimanyu was busy preparing all elder war stuff ..
Next day the war would finally began and Tara was unsatisfied with Abhimanyu's answer ..
Though she didn't find her husband weak but the thought of loosing her new family.. was just eating her mind ... She tried best not to think anything negative while keeping herself busy ...

Abhimanyu came and sat down .. Tara served everyone lunch ...
______________________________________

Arjun - Putr Abhimanyu.. he called out

Yes Pitashree, abhi turned

Arjun smiled proudly at his son ..

Abhimanyu - what happened..? Pitashree..?

Arjun - nothing.. just wanted to see if you are okay ..? He smiled

Abhimanyu - I am all okay Pitashree.. don't worry ,I am all set to war ...

Krishna - Aren't u scared of death bhanje ..?

Abhimanyu - what to be scared Mamashree .. after all sword is mend to only gain blood ...

Arjun ,Krishna smiled proudly knowing Abhimanyu is all set and yet they gave him correct responsibility...
______________________________________

In tent :

Tara what's wrong putri .. I said u to bring kumkum .. not Sindoor .. Subhadra said ..

I .. I am sorry Mata .. Uttara cursed herself..

Are you okay putri ?

Yeah ..all good ..little hot it is .. she wiped her face ..

Subhadra kept hand on her shoulder..

Subhadra - everything will be fine ..? Have faith in Narayan and Mets pray to him ..

Tara smiled at her mother but in a instant hugged her .. crying (you can't hide anything from parents ,?)

Draupadi - Tara ... See this .. this is a blessing (the 5 stone band) this kavach will protect Abhimanyu... And his all Kaka and tatshree have responsibility to protect him in war ...

Tara - I know maata .. I don't doubt Arya or Pitashree skills but

Subhadra - fear of loosing them .. just think what are aim is ..? A d is it big than your fear ..

Uttara smiled little calm .. but the problem was .. her aim and fear are one only ... Abhimanyu
______________________________________

VOTE , COMMENT, FOLLOW

Suggest further plots ..? opinions 💖will update very soon ..