The Love Begins 💛

Uttara got ready ... She wore a white shimmery lehnga and red dupata with some jewelry... She left her hairs open. .....

She went near the Gates for the swagat ......

She stood along Draupadi.... The chariots came ....

A boy around 20 came on a horse ... Everyone's attention was on him .......

Draupadi had a proud smile on her face ....

Uttara looked at him ... She was lost in him ... The glow he had ... The aura he brought along ... The spell he had on many young women ....

Abhimanyu came down from horse ... He first took Draupadi's blessings and then others ... He greeted Uttar and then he came In front of Uttara ...

Uttara looks down ...

Abhimanyu thoughts - oh... So this is the Rajkumari Pradyuman was talking about ...... What was her name ...

Draupadi - Uttara ... Come let's prepare for everyone's food ...

Abhimanyu - Pranipaat Rajkumari..

Uttara blushed ..... She didn't know y but her cheeks turned a bit read ... She looked cute .......

Abhimanyu smiles - Uttara ....

Uttara looks at him ... Both share an eye contact.... Her name from his mouth seemed a sweet dish to her...

She felt a different feeling for him ... After 1 minute of Eye - Contact... Uttara looks down .... Her cheeks turned crimson red .... She knew that was not ethical but she couldn't help ...

Abhimanyu unknowingly smiles .... He then goes in ...

This all wasn't gone unnoticed by Shree Krishna.... He smiled mischievously..... A thought strikes his mind ......

Everyone freshed up and came for dinner....

All sat ... They were engaged in different talks ....

Uttara started serving Everyone... At time to serve Rajkumar Abhimanyu she bent down and just stared at him

 At time to serve Rajkumar Abhimanyu she bent down and just stared at him

Abhimanyu was lost in talking, laughing and having food ...

Uttara pov.- whats happening to me ... It's not ethical... I have no relation with him ... It's a wrong feeling for an unknown.....

She bents down and gets lost ....

Uttara - These hairs , these eyes , this smile , all are affecting me ... Y .. what relationship we have ... What are u doing this to me .... Ohhh ... Just look at your laughter ... U look more attractive with that... Can we stay like this for some more time ....

Suddenly Abhimanyu felt a gaze ... He looks and found Uttara looking at him ... He turns to his Abhimanyu- serious- type look ....

Uttara immediately gets up and serves next person ....

Abhimanyu got nervous... It was first and a different feeling for him ..... He was a bit shy type Rajkumar... He looks around and sighs in releif that no one has seen them like that .....

Draupadi - Arya ... Tomorrow mu putr are coming... We need to start preparations ....

Uttara - Maharani... Already most of the preparations are done ... Decorations.... Food list .... Etc ...

Subhadra - yess ... Jiji must be so happy....

All talked more but ...

Abhimanyu - Yesss .. tomorrow my brothers are coming... Maybe they have a cure to my this new injury...

Rest evening went by Draupadi praising Abhimanyu... Mother - son time ...... Uttara messed up between her new feelings and ethics .... Abhimanyu confused about his changed feelings ....