The Upapandavas...

Next morning... Uttara woke up with the sun rays falling directly on her face .....

She got up with a cheerful smile on her face ....
.she quickly said her morning prayers and then went for a refreshing bath ..

She got ready in a purple outfit .. with some light jewelry...

She started her day with blessings of everyone.... It was time for breakfast..

Subhadra - Arya ... Where is Abhimanyu....

Arjun - he was there with us for practice.. then went to get fresh for the day ....

Yudhishter - call him ... We can't start without him ...

Subhadra - I'll just go ..

Draupadi - no Subhadra... U stay here and help in serving...

Krishna - ummm ... Putri Uttar can go ..

Draupadi - yess putri Uttara .. plzz go and call Abhimanyu...

Uttara shocked and nervous - Yesss ... Maharani ....

Uttara went ....

Uttara pov.- Oh my God ... What will I say when I meet .... You are being called... No no .. that sounds so arrogant But .... What can I just speak ... Okay ... Stop being nervous..

She took small steps ... She was nervous and didn't knew when she reached the chamber ... Guards were not there ....

Uttara entered nervously .... She saw Abhimanyu standing in a green dhoti without any Angvastr .... Abhimanyu and Uttara looked at each other ...

Uttara , Abhimanyu - ahhhh ... Both shout

Uttara immediately turned keeping hands on her eyes ....

Abhimanyu quickly grabbed his Angvastr...... And covered it around his bare upper body ....

Uttara - I Am so Sorry Rajkumar.. but I didn't see anything.... I .. am sorry .. maharani Draupadi is calling u for Breakfast... She ran without looking back ....

Abhimanyu - hey ... Rajkumari...I...

He just stared at her going ....

Abhimanyu - So innocent.. he Chuckled while leaving his room ...

Uttara ran ... - Oh My God ... That's what u do ... I told u don't be nervous... Now what will Rajkumar think about me ...  She said worried ..

She entered room thinking about incident and feeling embarrassed...

Draupadi - Putri Uttara ... She looked behind ... Where is Abhimanyu...

Uttara - ahh ... Umm .. maharani... That ...

Abhimanyu came from behind - here I am maata ....

He took her blessings...

Abhimanyu - I was just coming behind Rajkumari.... He smirks at Uttara .. making her more smile lightly feeling more embarrassed....

Then he sat on his place ....

The Breakfast went in with chit chat ... On different topics ....

In Afternoon.....

Urmila - So ... How does Rajkumar Abhimanyu look...

Kirti - How are his warrior skills ... Is he well in archery ... How he uses swords ... Does he also use spear and mace ..... How is his kavach ....

Uttara was just thinking about the morning incident... She was already annoyed ... And the senses left were destroyed by the questions her friends were asking ....

Uttara annoyingly - what must I know .. I am not the one ogling at him .. he is our guest ... I just served him food and nothing else ...

Kirti - oh ... U are so boring ... Many Rajkumari's die for his one look .. and here he is ... But u never saw him ...

Urmila - but I can surely see him .. just look at practice ground...

She said all lost ...

( From Uttara's chamber ... She could see Practice ground just below ..)

All three Rajkumari's looked down ...

Abhimanyu, Uttar ,and all Pandavas were Practicing.... New techniques...

Uttara - Don't look at him ...

Kirti and Urmila looks at Uttara ...

Uttara - I... I mean ... Uttar is also down ... If he sees .. he can think something wrong .... And ...n...now it's to late ... Guests are arriving... U all should leave now ...

Kirti sighed - I lost such a good chance ....

Uttara smiles - don't worry ... They are not leaving soon ....

Urmilla - now we should leave ...

Both left .... Uttara sighed in releif ... She was still in her balcony .. and from corner of her eyes .. looked below ....

Abhimanyu was a great warrior... She thought .... The was he helps straight his bow .... The way he shot his arrow .. the was he swung his sword .. his muscles made him look more strong .... The sweat That came down his head .... Marked how hard working person he is ....

Uttara never realized when she had fully turned to look down ...

Abhimanyu who just defeated 5 soldiers together ... Felt a strong gaze on him ... He turned to look up .. to see Uttara ....

Uttara immediately looked away .. and went inside ...

Abhimanyu smiled ....

Daas - Pranipaat Maharaj , Rajkumar ... U all are being called in Sabha hall ... Maharaj Drupad had reached palace .....

All left .....

Uttara - Again a blunder ... Twice a day .... Oh ... Now he must think that I was ogling at him ..... Now don't do anything in Sabha hall ...

With this Thought in mind she walked in Sabha hall....

Maharaj Drupad arrived along Shikandi and Drishtadyuman...

All greeted each other .... As always .. Abhimanyu, Uttara and Uttar took blessings of all .....

Draupadi - Pitashree ... Where are my putr .. she said with tears in her eyes ..

Drupad - just coming... See there they are ...

All looked at entrance....

Rajkumar Prativindhya , Rajkumar Sutasoma , Rajkumar Srutakirti , Rajkumar Satanika , Rajkumar Srutakarma

Rajkumar Prativindhya , Rajkumar Sutasoma , Rajkumar Srutakirti , Rajkumar Satanika , Rajkumar Srutakarma ....

Draupadi hugged her five sons and cried her heart out ...  They were tears of Happiness ... She was proud of her son's and there upbringing... But also sad that she was not there when they wanted her the most ...

Later the Up Pandavas took blessings from there Father's...
All had dinner ... And then went to there respective Chambers ....

Draupadi went along her 6 son's to spend some time with them .....

Do vote and comment guys ... How was the update..... Reminders ... Do follow... Just a fiction ... 💖