Meeting💛

After gaining there royal attires .... All had food ....

Uttara pov.- Such a blast Happened in one day ... But I am happy that Pitashree and Uttar are fine .... Isn't it a shock that Sairandhri was Samragini Draupadi... And on top Brihannala was Rajkumar Arjun ... Oh god what's happening... They came to spent the 13 year in our Kingdom and none of us could identify them ...

Pov. Ends ...

The night ends .... Next day Arjun leaves for Dwarka ....

Arjun reaches there ... no one knew till know about his return....

Arjun went directly to Madhav where Duryodhan was also present....

Krishna - Parth say what you want ...
My whole Narayani Sena ... Or me without weapons ....

Duryodhan thought - Oh if this Arjun asks for Narayani Sena so what will I do of this Krishna that also without weapons...

Arjun - Madhav ... I came here to ask help from u ... Not your army ... I choose you ....

Krishna feels Happy ... He knew this was going to happen...

Duryodhan gets Happy - Oh ... If my anuj wants Krishna so then I'll take Narayani Sena only ... I can't break his heart .... Now I shall leave with my Sena ....

Duryodhan leaves smirking...

Krishna laughs on his foolishness ...

Krishna - Parth your decision of choosing me was right or wrong that u will know after war only ....

Arjun - Madhav ... Now ... Can I go and meet my putr and Subhadra...

Krishna - u don't need to ask Parth .. they are your family only ....

Arjun then was going to Chamber crossing the Practice ground .. but suddenly his eyes fell on a boy ...

He was Practicing archery ... What a great Archerer .... He instantly knew he was his putr Abhimanyu... Seeing him Practicing like a warrior bought in tears into his eyes .... He started walking towards his direction...

Suddenly a arrow reached near Abhimanyu and he held it with his hand

Abhimanyu pov.-

I was Practicing with some soldiers...

Suddenly I felt 2 eyes on me ... Strong enough they had an aura ... I knew who it was ... It was ... My ... My father after 13 years ... He looked towards him ....

Abhimanyu - Pitashree ... He had tears ... And a proudy look...

Arjun - putr ... How do u know it's me .. after separation of 13 years ...

Abhimanyu - I want away from u ... I was in your heart Pitashree and will always be there ... He bend down to take ashirwaad but Arjun stopped him holding him by his shoulders ..