... A Promise Made ...

It was a week ago for Uttara and Abhimanyu's wedding....

The preparations had started ... Uttara got less time to see Abhimanyu as he was busy with his Practice... And she was busy getting married life Lessons from her mother .....

Uttara got bored listening her mother's long lectures on how to behave after marriage..

Uttara learned to cook and many other chores too ....

One fine Day .... Uttara was seeing Abhimanyu Practice from her balcony .... A smiled display on her lips ...

Abhimanyu was Practicing hard unknown of this fact

Abhimanyu was Practicing hard unknown of this fact ...

Suddenly all gazes went to the entrance....

Duryodhan, Shakuni , Dushasan entered with Gifts all around ...

Panchali blood boiled ... Her eyes turned red seeing him .... She was in verge of crying... But Arjun swa this and placed his hand on her shoulder..

Subhadra looked at him hatefully ...

All Pandavas blood boiled ...

Abhimanyu blood boiled .... Her nerves were visible .... His facial expressions too changed... His grip on sword tightened ....

Uttara unaware of fact came down her chamber along Sudeshna ..

Duryodhan - Oh ... It's priy Abhimanyu's wedding... And we are not invited ... So sad .... But being his tatshree ... See I came ... Did right na Draupadi...

He said smirking...

Bheem was about to beat him but Yudhishter stopped him ..

Yudhishter - Y u here Duryodhan...

Duryodhan - jyesht Bhrata ... Yudhishter.. I am here for Abhimanyu's wedding... See I brought gifts... Wait .... He looked at Uttara from top to bottom...

Uttar got scared seeing the man ...

He looked at her whole body ... From top to bottom... He stopped at Her cleavage part ...

Abhimanyu saw this ... He became all red in anger ...

He came in front of Uttara immedietly hidinig her

He came in front of Uttara immedietly hidinig her ....

Duryodhan frowned ....

Arjun - Return back Duryodhan... No one invited you ...

Duryodhan - who is gonna come also ... I came to see what I wanted to see .... U all .... celebrating .. happy but that won't last longer ....

He turned to leave ... Not before smirking at Uttara again ...

Uttara felt worst ....

Draupadi ran to her chamber ...all followed her ...

King Virat and Sudeshna too went in tension ...

Uttar went to her chamber ... Tears rolled down her eyes ... She felt worst .... Remembering the ugly gaze on her... She was still a child ....

She started sobbing In her  chamber ...

Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder....

Uttara turned to find Abhimanyu.. who looked at her ...

Uttara got up wiping her tears ....

Uttara was about to say something but Abhimanyu put on his finger on her lips ...

Abhimanyu - Don't be scared ... Like Today ... I promise to save u from all bad gazes ....

Uttara remembers how Abhimanyu as a shield came in front of him ....

She hugged Abhimanyu... Feeling the warmth of his body .... Feeling she is safe here .... Abhimanyu kissed her forehead soflty ...

Abhimanyu then wiped her tears - Never let these so precious lay down because of some useless persons ... They mean a lot to me ...

Uttara looked down ... She was all red .....

Abhimanyu - I like this blush on your face ... And more then when that's because of me ...

Uttara couldn't meet his gaze and looked down blushing hard ...

Suddenly both felt some noice ... Abhimanyu hid near door ...

Uttar entered in .... Rushing in .... All angry ...

Uttara - what happened Bhrata ... U here ...

Uttar for the first time - Are you fine ... I saw u were crying... That Rajkumar Duryodhan... I won't leave him ... Only I ... I have the right to irritate my sister ....

Uttara smiles seeing her brothers love ...

Uttara - How can something happen to me ... When I have so many protectors ....
Looking at Abhimanyu... Who smiled at left ....

Uttar - Okay ... U are fine ... Now wash your face ... Everyone will be scared looking at you ... He joked ...

Uttara for the first time laughed instead of being mad at him ...

Uttar - wait .. wait ... Does his gaze was magical... He made u an angel from devil ...

Uttara - Bhrata .... She sighed ... Not before pulling his cheeks ....

______________________________________

Abhimanyu came out ...

Feeling 5 strong gazes on him m..

Abhimanyu - what what ... I was ... Not with Rajkumari...

Shrutasena - Bhrata ... Don't lie ...

Abhimanyu - someone's calling me .. coming wait there ... He ran followed by 5 boys running after him ...