Chapter 5 (without the parents)

Zack: ok what is Kevin on about CODY?!

Jughead: Kevin why did you leak that we have kids

Kevin: BECAUSE THEY SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE KIDS!

Betty: ugh fine shall I tell you all and show the pics of our twins and our newborn

Zack: hell yeah

Bailey: sure

London: eh I'll be counting my gold bars

Woodie: yess!!! I love babies

Mya: lets have a hear

Maddie: I wouldn't mind

JB: this will be Long

Archie: yup

Betty: ok Jug shall I or you

Jughead: you Betts❤️😘

Betty: ok so while me, Jug, Veronica, Kevin, Joaquin and Archie were at Kevin's cabin it was beautiful and well me and Jug took..well a turn for having a baby as Kevin would say Bughead babies my mom found out that I was living at Jugs trailer with his dad and JB. So I said I want to because Chic was there and she agreed until I was about two to three months pregnant my mom found out then Jug and the serpents went to go get the ghoulies for two or three months.

Once he got back my belly was double the size and we went to the doctor when I was five months and we was told we was having twins! I was so happy but Jug fainted twice one for how many we was having and next was the sexes of the twins. We threw a baby shower for it I think? And I met up with my sister Polly she was at Archies hiding from my Dad the black hood until I found out and she came back living back at my moms house but I was still living at Jugs we had all the baby stuff there and so did my mom.

I was so heavily pregnant my hormones were all over the place and Jug was there all the way through no matter how much I annoyed him and the big nine hit. Kevin made the twins come he showed me the gifts he got for the twins and then my water broke and we all were panicking because we was only 18 and we named our kids so the baby girl was Junebug and our lil baby boy was Forsythe Pendleton Jones IIII aka Ryden and we are happy.

Now we are 19 and well this other story will be fun to tell😂. Juggie and Archie weren't friends at the start of Veronicas pregnancy because he told her to kill the baby and she didn't so he challenged Jug to do streaks in the hall he did it and ended up taking me with him to try for a third and we had a third but it wasn't the best time of it and before we tried for this baby we tried again but the baby never survived. We made the baby shower for Veronica when she was five and I was three because there was a two month difference from our pregnancies. After the party we had an after party but only inner circle only and when Jughead got the call that the ghoulies are causing trouble so all the serpents went away it was me Polly JB Veronica Cheryl Kevin Josie the twins and Pollys twins went back to Kevin dads cabin.

Few months after it was Pollys twins first birthday and Veronica was seven months and I got the call that Jughead was staying longer at the camp site where the ghoulies live so I told him yes I was pregnant with a single baby and me Polly Josie JB and Cheryl went after them and saved each and every serpent that was there. When I turned seven or eight months Veronica Cheryl and Kevin decide to pull a gender reveal party for my third I was in the hospital for bed rest because I wasn't feeling well. Veronica and everyone else was in pink or blue because they didn't know what the baby gender was gonna be. Me and Jughead did this quest they set up which led to the party the twins were there and Pollys twins were I picked up Juniper while Jug picked up Ryden and then we popped the balloon and we was having a girl!