Chapter 18

*Jughead and Bailey talking and texting*

Bailey: hey Cody

Jughead: hi bailey what's up

Bailey: oh nothing just wanted to check up on you

Jughead: last time you did that you tried to get me back by throwing a live Grenade into my relationship with Betty

Bailey: yeah I know and I'm sorry for that

Jughead: it's ok well not a lot but only one percent out of 200

Bailey: I don't think Betty forgives me

Jughead: if she didn't then why was you a bridesmaid at our wedding😂

Bailey: I never thought of that

Jughead: says the one that got into Yale and I got into IOWA

Bailey: how about we meet at pops and talk about this Betty situation

Jughead: I'll meet you there in five

Bailey: ok sure

Bailey: "hi pop can I get vanilla and strawberry milkshake with burger and fries for Jughead and for me can I have a burger with onion rings please"

Pop: "sure Bailey and Jughead is over there"

Bailey: "thank you Pop"

Jughead: "hey Bailey"

Bailey: "so Cody have you text Betty"

Jughead: "No and I'm not Cody anymore you have heard everyone tell you that"

Bailey: "I know but I just don't want that one piece of you gone"

Jughead: "I know but forget him he was a dork now I'm a father husband uncle friend and a brother"

Bailey: "come to Boston stay for a bit obviously bring the family with you stay at the Tipton do all your crazy things"

Jughead: "I wish I could but I cant I have family here which were more of a family than my mom was"

Bailey: "well we can talk with your mom AND your dad see what happened during that time"

Jughead: "I want you to answer honestly with me ok"

Bailey: "sure"

Jughead: "if- *Bailey leans over the table and kisses Jughead and Betty sees* WHAT THE FUCK!"

Betty: "oh so now we are married you think it's ok to kiss BAILEY!! Forget it Jughead Im staying at Maya's for a few days oh and ALL THE KIDS ARE COMING!"

Jughead: "BETTY STOP! I love you not Bailey"

Betty: "it looked it Maya did you get the food and drinks"

Maya: "yeah let's go and I'm telling everyone about this little get together"

Bailey: "I kissed him he didn't kiss me"

Betty: "NO NO NO! Jughead has done this before!"

Jughead: "BETTY I DIDNT I TOLD YOU IT WAS TONI!"

Betty: "whatever ok! Brooke doesn't need to see this so doesn't the twins"

Jughead: "so are you gonna kiss my brother now for payback or Archie?"