Chapter 14 the party

*This will be a long chapter*

Betty: "Jug I'm ready are you"

Jughead: "yeah just getting the rabbit mask"

Bailey: "I'm sorry Betty but what times shall i set my alarm for so I know what times the kids get up and Brooke for feeding"

Betty: "Bailey dont worry everyone in this house will help you out"

Bailey: "i know but I just dont wanna mess up on my first try with them"

JB: "I'll help you with don't worry it's easy once you know a routine"

Zack: "dude Cody you look good but keep abit of hair out"

Jughead: "Zack no I'm having my hair how my hat wants it"

Zack: "ok dude but please let me come with you"

Jughead: "no get used to your nieces and your nephew"

Bailey: "Cody come on she will leave without you"

Alice: "ok you two know when you gotta be back for"

Betty: "eleven phone check"

Jughead: "midnight latest"

FP: "you got it"

Ryden: "night night momi and dadi"

Junebug: "how long will you be gone"

Betty: "for a bit but fun thing is when you wake up *taps her nose and she giggles* we will be in bed asleep"

Ryden: "but daddi they cant sing our song"

Jughead: "Betts shall we record us singing it so they can sleep"

Betty: "sure"

Jughead: "we will record the song ok. It's recording"

Betty and Jughead: "I love you a bushel and a peck A bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck A hug around the neck and a barrel and a heap A barrel and a heap and I'm talkin' in my sleep About you, about you
Cause I love you a bushel and a peck You bet your purdy neck I do"

Bailey: "wait you was in five feet apart"

Jughead: "yeah we decided to use the lullaby I told the twins because it was cute"

Ryden: "thank you dadi *kisses cheek and hugs him* thank you momi *kisses cheek and hugs her*"

Betty: "your welcome you two me and dadi have to go and meet auntie Vee and uncle Archie ok goodnight you two remember bed by eight *kisses both of them kisses her mom and hugs her hugs FP hugs Bailey hugs Zack hugs and kisses JB and hugs and kisses Brooke"

Jughead: "lets get to this party then"

At the party

Bret: "FORSYTHE! YOU MADE IT"

Jughead: "yeah all of us did"

Donna: "I say I'm impressed how you came out during your kids bed time"

Betty: "oh Donna it's called letting your kids know where your going and what time your coming back or wasn't you taught that"

Veronica: "I think I have a place for us to be alone"

Archie: "lets go"

Few hours later...

Jughead: "I gotta go and sort some things out"