TOUCH ME

y/n pov
!smut!

its 8pm on a friday night and im sitting on my bed watching The Office when my baby texts me:

i smile from excitement and go back to watching my show.

i wake up the next day at around 8:30 giving myself a lot of time to look good for my girlfriend. i prepare myself to make sure i feel good under her touch. i do my makeup and put on her favourite perfume; 'vanilla lavender'. i quickly leave the house, waving to my parents as i step out the door.

i arrive at bil's house at 12:00pm on the dot as i knock on the dark wood door of her old family house. she swings the door wide open, "baby!!!" she yells as i run into her arms. she picks me up and hugs me tight as i whisper "i cant even tell you how much i've missed you." i feel her smile into my shoulder, "i've missed you too babygirl."

feeling her hot breath on my ear sent shivers down my spine. suddenly out of nowhere, i got this sudden tension between my thighs. i bit my lip and kissed her neck slowly. her hands started firmly moving around my back and waist. i bit her skin and left a purple mark (dw i know she likes it). she let out a soft whimper as i put my fingers through her hair and gently but firmly tugged on it. i pulled my face away so our noses were barely touching. i licked my lips, "you're so beautiful." she bit her lip, "not as beautiful as you... your body," i grew restless, "those lips..." she placed her thumb on my lip and pulled it down, "...your skin," she slid her hand around my neck to lightly choke me, "the way you fall apart when i touch you... when you say my name." i bit my lip, "billie," i say, teasing her. she smirked, "that's good, that's good.... but i wanna hear you scream it."

she roughly picked me up and i wrapped my legs around her, kissing her aggressively and her hands grabbing my ass. she led me to her bedroom and threw me on the bed. her room lights were already red, and soft music was playing quietly . she placed her lips on my neck and gave me hickies all over. i moaned softly and covered my mouth, just to have her grab my hands and put pin them behind my head, "no no you can moan as loud as you want mama, there's no one home." she smashed her lips onto mine and ran her hand up my shirt to grab my breast. i pulled away from the kiss to push her off of me, throwing her off guard and upsetting her a little. i pulled my shirt off my body painfully slow, causing her to bite her lip hard. i walked close to her face and pressed my body against hers. i smiled as i saw her resisting the urge to run her hands all over my bare skin. i unclipped my bra and let it fall as my naked chest pressed against her. i slowly pulled down my sweatpants and i licked her upper lip, "touch me" i whispered.

she ran her hands from my ass up to my neck and tore off her shirt and bra. i kissed her skin and unbuckled her pants. she pushed me up against a wall and ran her tongue down my body, getting down on her pretty little knees. she kissed lightly over my underwear as i breathed deeply and licked my lips. she smiled, knowing how much power she has over me. i was so close to collapsing onto the damn floor, "can i take these off?" she asks, i nod. she fiddles with the thin waistband of my thong until pulling them down and exposing myself to her. she licks up my thighs and leaves messy kisses everywhere. my breathing gets heavy and i place my hand on her head. she slowly rubs her tongue through me and inserts a finger, curling it inward and making my knees buckle. i began to grow weak and unstable, which is exactly what she wants. she grabs my leg and lifts if over her shoulder, dragging her tongue everywhere i want it. after about 5 minutes, i whimper, "billie, fuck". she starts to moan into me, sending vibrations through my entire body. i arch my back against the wall and say breathlessly, "oh my god." she looks up at me with those eyes, those piercing blue eyes, pushing me over the edge. "come on baby" she says, "i want them legs to shake for me." i completely let myself go as i scream her name, tightening my thighs around her head. she helps me ride out my high, moving her fingers and my hips at the same pace. she trails her lips back up my body,  kissing lightly on my hot skin. "fuck. i forgot how good you taste", she whispers and bites my ear.