EARN IT

!smut!
billies pov:

THIS STORY IS FOR ALL DA TOPS 🤗

i havent seen y/n in almost two weeks because of corona, but the state has loosened up their laws and i can finally see my baby again. we facetime every night of course, and text each other 24/7, but its just not the same. two weeks without touching her has felt like 2 years.

im not necessarily talking about us getting hot and heavy, i just genuinely miss her being in my presence. i miss holding her, and kissing her, and running my hands along her face. dont get me wrong, i definitely miss getting down and dirty with her, but even getting to place a finger on her is so magical. i cant even believe shes mine.

this bitch loves to play with me

this bitch loves to play with me. smh.

i go to sleep and dream of her.
i dream of her eyes
and hands
and neck.
i dream of
the smell she carries on her skin
the way her tongue fits perfectly between my lips
the look on her face when i tell her shes mine.

12:00 PM IN THE AFTERNOON

my alarm goes off and i groan while i reach for my phone. i turn off the blaring noise and pull myself out of bed. even though im not seeing y/n until 6:00pm, i still have a lot of prep to do. normally theres not many steps in my routine to get ready, but since im seeing my girl today, i have to do the absolute most. i shower, and put on a little bit of mascara. i put on the cologne that she loves, and use my most expensive moisturizer. i rap to myself in the mirror to get myself confident and hype, denzel curry and 2pac are my favourites. i just got my hair freshly done yesterday, and went to the nail salon. before you ask, NO im not boutta have acrylics when im around y/n. just got my nails filed down short and cleaned up jus for her😁

i say goodbye to my family and go to my local florist to buy y/n some flowers. i pick out a big beautiful bouquet white roses; her absolute favourite.

i pull up to her house and walk up her front steps. before i can even knock, she swings the door open and jumps into my arms. "billie!" she yells. she tucks her face into my neck and i feel her skin against mine. ive been waiting for this feeling for so long. i hug her waist tight and kiss her head. ive missed her scent; lemon and lilacs. "fuck, ive missed you," i mumbled with my face in her hair, "howve you gotten even more beautiful since the last time i saw you? thats crazy." i pull myself away and rest her face in my hands, caressing her cheeks, and smile so big. she gives me a kiss and slowly it turns into more. i feel her arms around my neck and my hands slide down to her ass. "woah woah woah there," y/n's brother says. we pull away fast, "hey jordan. sorry about that," i say and bring him in for a hug. we go inside and i greet her whole family. "billie! we missed you, sweet girl," y/n's mom says to me. "howve you been darlin?" her dad says. "ah, ive been good. ive missed you guys too," i say as they both hug me. "alright alright shes MY girlfriend," y/n says and laughs. she takes my hand and drags me upstairs.