MERCY

y/n pov
!smut!

"oh my god this burger is so good!" billie exclaims. we're eating at this new vegan restaurant down the street from her house, it's getting a pretty dark but the outdoor fairy lights make it so romantic. "what is that fake meat even made out of?" i laugh. billie puts a hand over her mouth while she chews quickly, "uhh.. like soy or some shit? sounds gross but it's actually fire." we sit and enjoy our meals when my mom texts me:

"who you texting?" billie asks, looking over the table at my phone

"who you texting?" billie asks, looking over the table at my phone. "my mom. is it okay if i stay over tonight?" i ask, giving her my puppy eyes.
she rolls her eyes, "don't look at me like that baby, you gon make me act up," she laughs, "but yes, you can stay over. i love waking up next to you." i blush hard, she's so cute! "would you like the bill?" the waiter asks. we both nod and thank them as they collect our dishes. i get out of my seat, fixing my skirt that was riding up, "hey bil i'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick, k?" "i'll go with you," she says and takes my hand to lead me to the ladies room.

as soon as we enter the room, she grabs my waist and pushes me up against the door. "you are so fucking beautiful," she whispers and presses our noses up against each other. i bite my lip as she continues to tease me with her perfect plump lips, grazing my mine. she runs her hand down my body and trails under my skirt. i exhale deeply as she presses her finger lightly against my panties, "billie." she looks up at me with those piercing blue eyes, "yes mama?" i run my tongue along her upper lip then bite it, to pull her closer, "fuck me... please." my whole body begged for her touch. i wanted more. i needed more. she grinned, knowing how weak i became from her fingers. "you want me?" i nod, "to fuck you?" i nod again. she pulls on my panties and wraps her hand tightly around my throat, "nah.. i have a better place." she takes my hand and leads me out of the restaurant, placing $50 on the table and waving bye to the waiter. what did she mean by "a better place"??? this better be good.

we stood at the edge of the curb as a taxi pulls up and we hop in. "sorry about that stuff, i can try to move it if you want," the driver says, signalling to a bunch of junk crowding the car seats. "nah it's okay, she'll just have to sit on me," billie says, patting her lap. i make myself comfortable on her as she wraps her arms around my waist and pulls me close. "where to?" the driver asks and billie gives him her address. he starts driving and plays quiet music in his beat up car and i begin to feel bil's face bury in my neck. she moans quietly and rubs my inner thigh, making me hot. i give her the side eye, a little nervous that she wanted to fuck me in the backseat of a taxi, "billie" i whispered. her eyes were basically closed as she was so deep in her euphoric state. "shh don't make a sound," she whispers and slips her hand under my skirt. my whole body became sweaty as i lock eye contact with billie in the rear view mirror. her eyes said enough; you better obey me, princess.

she continues to grab and rub my inner thighs, teasing me over and over again. i arch my back against her as she pushes my panties to the side and gently starts please me. i feel her hot breath on my neck as moans escape my lips. she enters my body and curls her fingers against my sensitive spot. she uses her other hand to grab my jaw and put her fingers in my mouth, "you look so pretty babygirl," she whispers. my eyes rolled to the back of my head as she sends shivers up my spine. i feel my walls tighten around her fingers as i'm about to release, when the driver stops the car, "alright, you're here!"

billie quickly removes her hands from me as we completely snap out of it and exit. "thank you!" billie says and hands him some cash. i walk up her driveway and she comes up behind me to grabs my ass, "aw baby, you almost came didn't you?" she pouted. "fuck you," i laughed, still walking kind of funny as i'm still at the verge of climaxing. my whole body is still so sensitive, one more touch from her and i would completely collapse. she unlocks the door to an empty house and i barely step inside as she slams me against the wall. i groan loudly and shut the door, "what're you doing?" i giggle. she keeps eye contact with me as she pulls my skirt up my body and gets on her knees. she draws my underwear down to my thighs and licks her lips, driving me crazy.

"you're mine," she whispers and drags her tongue painfully slowly through my folds, making me shake against her. holy fuck, i'm completely at her mercy.